FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cpanel Code Editor Not Working

flyfamilyguy
Hi folks
I'm trying to edit my .css using the cpanel-code editor and it's not working. (I edit text colors in my style sheet and the page doesn't change.) any suggestions? I usually use the code editor installed on my computer, but I have not had access to my computer in a couple of months. thanks!
Bondings
This could be several things, but with css the most simply cause is caching by your browser. Load the css file in your browser and check if it is really changed. And then load the page again, normally the browser knows that the css file has changed when you actually load it, reloading a page doesn't always help immediately. Using another browser to test if it changed is also a way.
flyfamilyguy
Bondings wrote:
This could be several things, but with css the most simply cause is caching by your browser. Load the css file in your browser and check if it is really changed. And then load the page again, normally the browser knows that the css file has changed when you actually load it, reloading a page doesn't always help immediately. Using another browser to test if it changed is also a way.

Thanks Bondings. I think I understand Confused I'll go and try it some more....thanks again!