FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suspended Account

milk
Hi, I have a web hosting account set up with you guys, and for the past month, I've been greeted with this as my home page: This account has been suspended.

I have almost a year of files I've made on there and I'd hate to lose them; I've spent so many hours working on this website.

I've read somewhere on the forums that if this message appears, simply wait until the end of the month and delete any directories that might attract spam bots. I suppose that isn't the case, and I guess you guys have suspended my account for not posting on your forums. Fair enough.

In the meantime, I have set myself up a web server but I'm having to start from scratch. Could I please get a backup if you guys have suspended my account?

Thanks.
metalfreek
Your points are way down. -394.89 Points means you haven't posted for more then a year. Only mods can help you now. Why don't you start posting again?
rvec
you still have your hosting, but there is an AWIT about your account. An admin will come back to you about it, when one has time. I-'ll -close- this topic for now, post a link to this from the AWIT and ask the admin to look at this.