FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cutest Animal Meme

gandalfthegrey
What do you think is the cutest animal meme that has occurred?

I really like dramatic praire dog. > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dramatic_Chipmunk
PureReborn
the one that started it all is the cutest: lol cats.

Personally I hate cats but i find those images hilarious. For some reason, lol dogs just doesnt do it for me.
tchaunt
I tend to adore lol cats the most. :B
eday2010
I hate "meems" (I spell it the way it's pronounced), in any shape or form. Especially Internet based ones.
Ankhanu
LoL Cats has been the most long-lived of the cute animal memes, and continues to hold a lot of clout... as for the cutest, I'm really not sure; a lot simply aren't cute, but within the various lineages there're great examples of cute entries. On the whole though, I guess I'll toss my hat in with the cats.

eday2010 wrote:
I hate "meems" (I spell it the way it's pronounced), in any shape or form. Especially Internet based ones.

Yeah, who cares about spelling, eh?

You also might want to consider what a meme is... they've been very important in developing every culture that exists.
quex
I think the Ducreux is my favorite.

eday2010 wrote:

Spelling things the way they're actually spelled is more informative to other readers than spelling them the way they are pronounced. Remember, no one is listening to your voice on a forum; they are reading what you type. Otherwize yu ghet shitt liek this.

That said, I'm impressed that you mentally divide Internet-origin and social-origin memes. Social-origin memes are very rarely identified as such, and in fact, new ones have become nearly non-existent outside of those established online. Can you identify some of the modern offline memes that bother you? o.o?