FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Charlotte's Web

darrell
An interesting book. It is about a pig call Wilbur who is being saved from getting slaughtered by his owner. This pig is being saved by a spider call Charlotte. You should read it. Bet you will be touch by the story.
Tiger
darrell wrote:
An interesting book. It is about a pig call Wilbur who is being saved from getting slaughtered by his owner. This pig is being saved by a spider call Charlotte. You should read it. Bet you will be touch by the story.

Man, I first heard of this book when I was in the sixth grade. Our English teacher actually read it to us in class, along with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach, and Danny - Champion of the World.

I read Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator on my own, because the school year ended before the teacher could read it to us.

I think that Charlotte's Web is a classic children's book, and and interesting read. It brings back a lot of memories just seeing the title here!
chastise
I remember that book, I found it interesting.
I was such a big fan I even went to watch the movie and see it performed.
twisthigh
I'm pretty sure they're making a movie about it, starring Julia Roberts niece, she looks just like her, anyways, the movie looks cute.