FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Largest Spider

hamza1122
Ok. this is kinda freaky. This spider is so massive!! Watch a video of it here:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/10/061027-tarantula-video.html
Marcuzzo
yeah, I've seen this one on TV once.
30cm tarantula, it actualy feeds on small mamals.... freaky indeed
tchaunt
I haven't the slightest idea why, but once a spider is bigger than my thumbnail, I generally can't stand the thoughts of them. This video made me cringe when the spider pounced on the mouse. Embarassed
jabce85
you could walk it with a leash!!
furtasacra
I want nothing to do with spiders that are so big I can hear them breathing. Eeek!
supernova1987a
here's the biggest one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19mU77zfl6U
before this, i had seen one in a harry potter movie
before that spiderman was the one lol
hanarissa
Woah. 30-cm tarantula? That's way too creepy. I would not want to come across it any time of the day.
menino
Actually, he was bigger than the mouse, at least 4 times bigger.
From the info given, they can grow upto 30 cm's long.
Quite interesting, and intriguing yet gives you the willies.
karysky
I love spiders but they freak me out!

I never kill one when there's one in my home, I simply take it outside.

My friend just got back from Haiti and there were so many huge tarantella there! They to put socks in their boots and sleep in nets.

I'd like to take a tarantella in my hands once.
ajitha999
I love spiders but they freak me out!

I never kill one when there's one in my home, I simply take it outside.

My friend just got back from Haiti and there were so many huge tarantella there! They to put socks in their boots and sleep in nets.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Delzon
I hope I never get to find it. Would die of stroke.
I have never liked spiders but others are fascinated
standready
My mom would drop dead if she saw even a picture of that monster! She HATES spiders!
socceraggie
my college roommate had a pet tarantula. He use to freak out delivery folks by putting him on his neck when he answered the door. He would do that with his spider or his pet snake. They both had interesting effects on people when the door opened. He was kind of strange. The spider was cool though. That thing would go weeks without eating. He would finally remember to buy some crickets and we would have a blast watching the spider pick them off methodically over the next few days.
inuyasha
I hope it's unpoisonous... By the way, is that species of spider always so huge? Or just this one?
Alerrandre
of course bigger than a mouse lol.
mukesh
I hate spiders.
oTricKsteRx
mukesh wrote:
I hate spiders.

Same here.. They are so... Ugly?
socceraggie
Have any of you heard of Kevin Fitzgerald? He is a veterinarian comedian that I saw at a comedy club a couple weeks ago. He sees exotic animals in his practice and he showed a video of him catching snakes in the plains east of Denver. It was pretty amazing. He had a dozen graduate students chasing snakes in this field. They would grab them with this arm thing and then force them into a blacked out tube. He explained that the snake thinks they are going into a hole and will relax. They can then collect venom and tag them for tracking purposes. It was pretty amazing and he was very funny and entertaining.
venkat
Where do these things come from?
driftingfe3s
I don't hate spiders as much as some of you do. They help get rid of annoying insects like flies and mosquitos.

I had an invertebrate zoology class a while back and I caught a black widow. It's not sitting at my desk in a small jar filled with ethyl alcohol.
the-guide
I don't hate spiders but this is so strange and terrible.

tazone
i cant seem to load this video
mengshi200
terrible !as like huge spider in Hollywood movie。
gangstermo12
i watched also it on tv Idd its freaky lol! i am not scared of spiders but i dont like them much Theyre realy anyoning :d