FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Ways to Earn Points

hamza1122
Without any offense intended, i strongly feel that there should be other "Fun" and Interesting ways to earn points on the frihost forum because there's not much to talk about on the forums as the topics are either boring or already been mentioned but in a different way.

I'm sorry i haven't thought of any ways or methods to earn new points but was hoping some frihosters can recommend some suggestions and we'll have a vote.

Does that sound like a good idea or not??
AftershockVibe
I bet you're a hoot at dinner parties Wink

The reason points are awarded for quality posts is because that is what attracts people to Frihost via search engines. In turn, these people see ads which fund the upkeep of the frihost servers.

Points = Hosting therefore indirectly there must be some way to fund that hosting.
ocalhoun
There could be other ways made to get points... games with ad exposure come to mind.

But, one must be a very boring person to not find anything to talk about on forums with such a broad focus.
LostOverThere
I pretty much agree with what's already been said. Essentially, if you can't find something interesting on the boards then Frihost mightn't be for you.

Take your time -- I'm sure you'll find a noteworthy discussion somewhere to partake in.
deanhills
hamza1122 wrote:
Without any offense intended, i strongly feel that there should be other "Fun" and Interesting ways to earn points on the frihost forum because there's not much to talk about on the forums as the topics are either boring or already been mentioned but in a different way.
I'm all for spicing things up, however this is a forum, and there has to be minimum and regular discussions to justify the existence of the forum. Are you sure you had a really good look as there is such a wide variety of topics, there has to be a couple at least that could grab your attention?