FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Craziest Thing That Ever Happened To You

Asap170
The topic says it all - "Craziest Thing That Ever Happened To You"

I think the craziest thing that ever happened to me was a dance where I had my first dance with the like the hottest girl... But we where in the middle of everyone slow-dancing....Everyone was like turned looking at us and where like astounded and speechless...

After that I went to get some punch and I had a couple of people come up and asked me if I was going out with her...sadly I respond, "No."

So what are your Craziest things?! I WANT TO KNOW! TELL ME!
czarulit
In primary school I had a test in technology. I knew really nothing and wrote whatever came into my mind. I got 5+, which was highest grade in my class (in Poland grade range is 1-6; 6 is the highest). I was really suprised.
PokerHeaven231
Well, the craziest thing that ever happened to me.. Lets see. I went to bed in my room, atleast I think I did, Well somehow I ended up Outside of my house. My door was unlocked and opened. Im guessing I sleep walked or something. Anyway I was laying on my front porch freezing when I woke up. Pretty Crazy.
hunnyhiteshseth
Well craziest thing that happened to me was that once I waked up from a dream to find myself in another dream and strangely I knew in both 'dreams' that I am dreaming!!
iman
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Well craziest thing that happened to me was that once I waked up from a dream to find myself in another dream and strangely I knew in both 'dreams' that I am dreaming!!

I had a dream within a dream once, but I only knew it after waking up.
I remembered what time it is in both dreams and it seemed time went back.
[FuN]goku
Depends on what you mean by craziest. Can't think of anything specific off the top of my head that's really significant.... But heres a few...

-Stayed up 36 consecutive hours during the summer of 2009 playing Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst ( yes i had breaks in between though.. eventually crashed) .. lol... but yeah epic summer.

-Got dumped during prom of 2009.... Was a real kick to the junk.... but.. meh stuff happens.
speeDemon
I guess i'll have to say oddly enough, nothing very crazy has happened to me...
coolclay
My life is full of crazy things happening. If crazy things didn't happen to me then I think I would be quite bored.

Anyway the craziest thing ever would probably be playing with a rattlesnake and getting bitten and almost missing my high school graduation, but that was a few years ago now.

The latest crazy thing to happen was randomly calling a friend whom I hadn't talked to in 2 years, then finding out that he was going to a free Matisyahu concert in an hour, so I decided to go.

Just to find out it was for a TV show in Philadelphia and we practically got a free one on one 2 song performance by Matisyahu, plus got to meet him, and be on TV! It was really Epic!
missdixy
PokerHeaven231 wrote:
Well, the craziest thing that ever happened to me.. Lets see. I went to bed in my room, atleast I think I did, Well somehow I ended up Outside of my house. My door was unlocked and opened. Im guessing I sleep walked or something. Anyway I was laying on my front porch freezing when I woke up. Pretty Crazy.

This has happened to me before. It's pretty crazy indeed, but actually for me it was also sort of creepy haha. I don't like when my sleep feels like that, I like to just pass out cold and if I dream I don't like being aware that I am! Haha.
meyhem
The craziest thing that ever happened to me would probly be I was laying my bed and my cousin walked in and threw something at me. It hit me on the cheek and it felt wet. I looked down and saw a frog sitting ther. Now very dumbly I asked "Is it real!" All of a sudden it starts hopping across the bed and I quickly grab it. Then he became my pet lepered frog bud. To bad he died this year as far as i know he was one and a half years old.