You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi there.

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas to everybody on Frihost now.
Here in Norway, Christmas Eve is on the 24th December, and it also the day we celebrate with christmas tree and presents.

I know that in UK, you celebrate on the 25th. I also wonder, when does most of you celebrate Christmas? On the 24th, the 25th or some other day?
I'm in the UK but have Spanish relatives. Over there, apparently gifts are traditionally not given until until Twelfth Night (5th Jan) when, according to the Christmas story, the three Kings/Magi/Wise Men arrived with their gifts.

Edit: Oh, and Merry Christmas! Smile
Merry Christmas to you all also, we celebrate on the 25th in the Caribbean
Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for the new year!

We celebrate Christmas on January 7.
Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through the joy that you give to others
is the joy that comes back to you. Merry Christmas! best wishes to all the members of frihost.
In the US those who celebrate Christmas do so on the 25th of December.
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

In Argentina we also celebrate the evening of the 24th...but now I am in the US and my in laws are american, so I have to wait until the 25th to open presents!!

Happy new year too!
Ghost Rider103
Merry Christmas to all Frihost users!

It is now officially Christmas Eve. Just one more day.
Merry Xmas to everyone. And a prosperous New Year. Have a feeling 2010 is going to be an awesome year for Frihost - the one that we will be reaching the 1-million posting mark in, and cause for many celebrations.
Thank you. Merry christmas to all of you!
Happy holidays to all ye!

Worth watching?
i just wanna wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year.
AftershockVibe wrote:
I'm in the UK but have Spanish relatives. Over there, apparently gifts are traditionally not given until until Twelfth Night (5th Jan) when, according to the Christmas story, the three Kings/Magi/Wise Men arrived with their gifts.

Oh, that's really interesting.
Here in Norway, we also celebrate 13th day of Christmas (called Holy Three Kings' day) by lighting candles that are divided in three, to represent the three wise men, and of course also the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Even though this may sound like a Christian tradition, it is a common tradition here.

Here is a picture of the special candle. Don't know if anyone else has a tradition of using this?
Merry Christmas everybody! Smile

I didn't really celebrate Christmas..but still, it's a holiday, so no complaints. No school!
Happy Christmas! Very Happy
We have a white christmas here in Texas. The weather here is crazy; the day before it was nearly 70 degrees.
Happy holidays to all.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a very wonderful website hosting service and its community!
I am too late too wish you a merry christmas, but I still do it

Merry Christmas all!!!

In holland we celebrate christmaseve on 24 december. 25 and 26 December we have 1st and 2nd christmas day. Cool

A bit soon, but so I am sure that I won't forget it Very Happy

A happy 2010 everyone!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All Too!!!

Hopefully you success in 2010 and I sure you will.

Much Success! CHEERS!!!

Very Happy Wink
Christmas was a nice day here over at Michigan, USA We got snow but it's still snowing so IDK when it will stop

As far as my christmas went, I moved to Michigan from Oregon, so it was a fun ride. Smile

Hope to see new people in the Kalamazoo Portage, Area. Smile
Though it's late, Merry Christmas to everybody!

Mine was, err.. gloomy at first cause it's the first Christmas without my aunt who just died, we didn't even all eat at the same time. but we played some games later that eve and it was really fun. first time we had games. haha.

I hope you had a wonderful celebration.
I had a fantastic Christmas. Spent Christmas Eve with my family up in the mountains. Had a big get together with much lamb, ham, gravy, potatoes, and beer. Mmmmm, beer. Cool On Christmas Day I had a big turkey dinner with my fiancee's family.

I am hoping everybody here has a fantastic new year and that their web projects bring them much success! Happy New Year everyone. Very Happy
Hope you all had a good Christmas. In America we celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The way that each day is celebrated varies from one family to another. In my family growing up, we always spent the evening of the 24th with my grandparents and my cousins. We all had a big meal and then exchanged gifts afterwards. On the morning of the 25th, we woke up and opened more gifts, then went on to visit more cousins and grandparents, and exchange more gifts. My partner's family usually opened the bulk of their presents on the evening of the 24th, and then spent Christmas day with aunts and cousins, exchanging gifts.

I think the only thing that is consistent for most families in America is that the kids wake up on Christmas day (the 25th) and find gifts under the tree.
In Norway Christmas is often celebrated at Christmas eve. In any case, in most Western societies the "holidays" include Christmas and New Years, so they run on Smile.
woah. this is so weird. i thought everyone celebrated christmas on the same day. guess not. i don't celebrate christmas though. i follow a separate religion other than Christianity or the religions that celebrate it.
hamza1122 wrote:
woah. this is so weird. i thought everyone celebrated christmas on the same day. guess not.

Yes, I know - it is quite strange.

Now, after Christmas, did anyone get some nice presents? Smile
christmas went by really fast this year! ... it could be because last year I was still a college student and got a month off... and now I'm working full time and got 3 days off Smile
A belated Merry Christmas and also a belated Happy New year to all!
Christmas is over ill really enjoy it we celebrate it with my girlfriends and my family.
The Christmas of 2009 was one of the most different and unforgettable for me. To long time I didn't traveling this date, and for having this opportunity again, I can say I had a great Christmas with wonderful people.
soljarag wrote:
christmas went by really fast this year!

Yes, I know.
I almost spent the whole Christmas working on a show the students on my school set up each year from the 1st of January. Actually, the show had 80th anniversary this year too.

It took a lot of work, but was really fun, and we got great critics from the newspapers.
thank you
The 25th in Canada too. I'm guessing it's on that day nearly everywhere.

However, I'm not as excited as I once was. People don't give as many gifts anymore now that I'm grown up. Grrrr...

Anyways, hope you all get lots of gifts and are giving them out too.