FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Garlic is good for health especially for heart

mshafiq
Garlic have a powerful antioxidant effect,it help in preventing common cold and flu
Raw garlic is used in preventing the symptoms of acne and it can help in managing high
cholesterol level.so it is very good for the people who have high blood pressure.
peaceupnorth
Garlic is good medicine... and has been known and used around the world in this way for 1000s of years.

It can be used when a person is sick with a cold. It helps food digest by stimulating the organs of digestion, as long as it isn't used to excess. It is antibacterial and antiviral.

It makes food taste great too...
deanhills
Folklore says that if you hang it on your door post that it would keep evil spirits away .... Smile Seriously though, it is very healthy, as well as great to enhance flavours in food. Agree completely with peaceupnorth:
Quote:
It can be used when a person is sick with a cold. It helps food digest by stimulating the organs of digestion, as long as it isn't used to excess. It is antibacterial and antiviral.
mshafiq
Garlic clear fats from the blood vessels, it lower cholesterol level , protect body from viral and bacterial infections,
it increases the immune systems.it has nature's remedy in healing people with cancers.
Garlic also helpful during pregnancy
mshafiq
if we will use two raw garlic daily it will reduce the rick of cancer.,due to its Anti Carcinogenic properties.It inhibits the growth of tumors
If insect bites at the seaside,t crush the garlic and apply it to the affected area to reduce
pain and to remove poison.
It works as a blood cleanser also.if some one have acne, blemishes, blackheads,you can remove it
by taking daily two cloves of raw garlic with warm water early in the morning.it will clean your system internally.
patient with High Cholesterol Level, use garlic in their food. This is the better way for heart patients to reduce their cholesterol level
RubySlasher
When I was sick, I ate lots of garlic cloves. I have no idea if it helped, but it sure cleared my nasal passages and numbed my throat.
mshafiq
if we eat garlic in large quantity it has some side effects like indigestion, nausea, diarrhea gastrointestinal discomfort, sweating, dizziness, allergic reactions, bleeding, and menstrual irregularities. Raw garlic to young children is not advisable.

so eating large amount is not good for health. By knowing these things you can avoid some diseases and stay strong and healthy!
iyepes
Leo Buscaglia had an interesting theory about eficiency of garlic, since her mother (Italian) rubbed garlic on a tissue and tied it on his neck. He said that the smell keep their partners at school far enough to not catch any illness.
driftingfe3s
Yeah I've heard it has great antiviral properties. Whenever I start getting cold/flu like symptoms I start pounding on the garlic. Only gottent the flu once in years becuase of this, and the one time I did, it lasted for only a few days. I also have sligthly high blood pressure, and taking garlic seems to help keep it down.
programitv
Yeah, there are a lot of benefits related to it, especially for the immunitary system. It is not recommended to people with low blood pressure though, and if you are sensible to smells.
On some people gives very bad smell of sweating.
Cliffer
garlic is good,but don't eat too much. and in chinese old saying,it is harmful to eyes.
mshafiq
Cliffer wrote:
garlic is good,but don't eat too much. and in chinese old saying,it is harmful to eyes.

and is there any evidence that it is not good for the organs involved in urine system?

As I guess it is very HOT in nature/aftereffects and it may effect liver + kidneys etc...
any comments appreciably if there is any Doctor and/or Herbal medicine expert/Hakeem.
thank!
Cliffer
mshafiq wrote:
Cliffer wrote:

and is there any evidence that it is not good for the organs involved in urine system?

As I guess it is very HOT in nature/aftereffects and it may effect liver + kidneys etc...
any comments appreciably if there is any Doctor and/or Herbal medicine expert/Hakeem.
thank!

i don't know if there's any evidence or not. this is a chinese old saying,has passed a long history.
gandalfthegrey
I love going to Garlic Festivals! Great ideas for cooking with garlic and great tasting recipes!
nigam
garlic is really good and it is testified already.....some of my aunts take garlic capsules for they said it is a lowering high blood pressures and good for the heart. So, everytime we cooked and there's garlic, i ate it.....
HalfBloodPrince
Garlic is indeed great, that bundle I keep outside my door helps me sleep at night.
deanhills
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Garlic is indeed great, that bundle I keep outside my door helps me sleep at night.
I should try that too. I've heard that they keep evil spirits away as well. Smile
Zsupermassive
I should indeed try it but it's gonna be so smelly. Very Happy
Greatking
garlic is indeed good but i wish to expel the smell in the mouth after taking it, cause it causes some air discomforts and a lot of people do not feel comfortable with you when they realize you take garlic a lot.
nigam
deanhills wrote:
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
I should try that too. I've heard that they keep evil spirits away as well. Smile

yes...thats what old folks said. they keep not only evil spirits away but snakes as well. we have tried putting lots of garlic on hidden places on attic and on our stock room. one time, small snake fell down from our roof, so we put lots of garlic to keep them away from our house.
jennyjohn
I think that garlic s really good for our heart, It lowers blood pressure. It is believed to relax and open up your blood vessels which allows blood to flow more freely thus lowering blood pressure. It is also known to give stomach upsets and allergic reactions to some. Garlic when used in food can liven up the food with its unique odor and slight spicy taste and flavor.
macky
recently i have notice that i gain too much weight... i try to my blood pressure... i was surprised

knowing i am already encountering high blood pressure that makes me alarming... i try not to eat

too much rice and try to eat natural foods... eat lots of veggies and fruits... is that effective? eating

garlic? i just wanna try it for now so that i may know that if it is working... somehow, i know that it is

good for the heart... thank you for this wonderful and inspiring post... Very Happy
deanhills
macky wrote:
recently i have notice that i gain too much weight... i try to my blood pressure... i was surprised

knowing i am already encountering high blood pressure that makes me alarming... i try not to eat

too much rice and try to eat natural foods... eat lots of veggies and fruits... is that effective? eating

garlic? i just wanna try it for now so that i may know that if it is working... somehow, i know that it is

good for the heart... thank you for this wonderful and inspiring post... Very Happy
I eat lots of garlic as I like the taste of it. I try to stay away from salt, so try and compensate with flavour enhancers like garlic and lots of lime or lemon juice as well as cayenne pepper. Although garlic is very good for health, I have not heard that it has benefits for high blood pressure but am open to being convinced otherwise. With regard to high blood pressure, perhaps you need to go and see a medical doctor for treatment, as obviously high blood pressure is not something to play around with. There are people who follow very good diets and exercise regularly and still have high blood pressure. My sister falls into that category, and is being treated for this, and now a days it is not a big deal at all treatment wise.
imera
Garlic is the best for everyone, I feel sorry for those that think garlic smell is something of the worst thing in the world, I love garlic, and can smell it at once someone ate it hours ago.
dengerojame
As General

Garlic or garlic (Allium sativum L.), 25-30 cm high, greenish-white or pink flowers, herbaceous plant that is a culture. In rare cases the seed bonds. For this reason, shallot (tooth) and are produced. In our country, "white garlic" and "black garlic", including 2 types are grown. Homeland is believed to be central Asian steppes. White or pinkish in color, less quantity soğancıkdan (teeth) occurs. Teeth-in-one embraced by a shell. Very strong and has a sharp odor and a burning taste.

Active Agent

After receiving the active ingredients of garlic Allin'dir forehead Alicin enzymatic events in the body is replaced. This has the effect of oxidizing substances in the human body.

Therapeutic use of vegetable fields.

Garlic is really counting on will not end and all of the benefit of a plant to be known. In particular;

Wolf or a worm reducer, the
Externally as wound healing,
Fungal diseases in preventive and curative,
Ringworm disease as a therapeutic,
As lowering blood pressure,
As an antiseptic,
Cholesterol-lowering in
As to increase bile secretion,
Lead poisoning as a causative agent and a snake,
As a tranquilizer, medicinal plants

From the active ingredient in garlic is used in several different ways.

Be obtained from the active ingredient in garlic

1 - fruit juice (Tincture) Method: To prepare fruit juice a little crushed garlic in a mortar, squeezing the sap, the amount of 1 g and 10 g of this mixture is diluted with water into the sap to avoid distortion, up to 10 drops of ethyl alcohol are placed.

2 - impregnation method: This method is two to cut out all the garlic in the form of an absorbent food like bread crust, and is driven to be in the active ingredient is provided by the bi-absorbing nutrients.

3 - the spirit of Garlic Method: very thin on the amount of minced garlic and salt are added to a mortar thoroughly beaten. Then, after resting a bit on the amount of water is added according to the situation. Rested again thoroughly mixed and the mixture is filtered. Liquid portion externally (external to the skin by applying) or Dâhilen (taken orally) can be used.

4 - Lapa Method: This method is thin, and well beaten with minced garlic gal turned into mush. Then the pulp on the salt or alcohol in some cases (foot fungus infections), both of which blend with the rest participating in

Implementation of garlic Therapies:

Kurt and worm-Down: Peel a clove of garlic, peeled a piece of bread crust is driven strongly and absorbed the essence of the piece of bread to eat.

Garlic syrup for the same purpose are also used. 100 g shredded garlic, 200 grams and 200 grams of water mixed with sugar and 1 day after waiting thoroughly filtered. The resulting syrup 2-3 tablespoons a day to drink.

Wound Healing: garlic mash prepared by the method is applied on the wound after waiting a little cleaning will get rid of irritating effects.

Hair Breaux Disease: Üsaresi waited as the garlic is ready. Hair lease on the places that will not mark as a matchstick or something like that lightly scraped to be irritated. Immediately afterwards, a little garlic tincture is applied to this region after waiting area cleaned. (Wait: about 30-60 minutes)

!! Important !!!!: hair loss in some cases have been reported to be good. Patients who reported use and provides real benefits are available. Hair loss is much better than the use of Method in the spirit of garlic.

Foot Fungus Disease: This disease is described in detail in improving the relevant link. Click here for information.

As lowering blood pressure: 10 g garlic, crushed head, placed on the 10 grams of ethyl alcohol, mix 1 day after waiting a thin cloth or filter the extract. Obtained özsudan 15-30 drops 3 times a day.

!! Attention!

Side Effects:

Consuming too much particularly in the raw garlic should be considered. Such effect is caused by excessive consumption of irritating the stomach. In particular caution should be exercised in patients with blood pressure problems. Because the raw garlic has a lowering effect on blood pressure. In some cases a kind of raw garlic or anemia (anemia) leads to.

If you are tired than other days, you feel sluggish and heavy. Kararmalar ups, having your eyes or scaly. Slight dizziness and low blood pressure exists suspicious garlic.
myweb
garlic is good for lowering high blood pressure
yagnyavalkya
Garlic is good
menino
I love garlic, and sometimes when I've got a bad stomach, I have a clove of raw garlic, which is quite hard to eat, because it irritates my tongue while eating it, and I feel a bit queasy after that, but after a small bit of time, I feel better.
I love adding garlic to my food as well, and add it in almost anything (except tea Laughing )
deanhills
menino wrote:
I love garlic, and sometimes when I've got a bad stomach, I have a clove of raw garlic, which is quite hard to eat, because it irritates my tongue while eating it, and I feel a bit queasy after that, but after a small bit of time, I feel better.
I love adding garlic to my food as well, and add it in almost anything (except tea Laughing )
I use lots of garlic when I am cooking or little bits pressed in salads, but have never eaten the cloves raw on their own. I'd have thought it would have been bad for my stomach, so find it interesting that you would use it for a bad stomach? What is in the garlic that would be good for a bad stomach? Very Happy
yagnyavalkya
There a number of scientific studies that have proved the usefulness of garlic
Indeed, garlic has a strong smell but it’s only just a rose. In truth, garlic belongs to the plant order liliales or ‘lilies’. The only harmony it has with the rose is its bulb-like shape. It belongs to the family ofAllium, the mainly known variety being the Allium sativum or what we call the cultivated garlic. It is in the similar family as onions and shallots
lovescience
I like onion, no wonder I like garlic too.
gphoenix
[quote = dengerojame]As General

Garlic or garlic (Allium sativum L.), 25-30 cm high, greenish-white or pink flowers, herbaceous plant that is a culture. In rare cases the seed bonds. For this reason, shallot (tooth) and are produced. In our country, "white garlic" and "black garlic", including 2 types are grown. Homeland is believed to be central Asian steppes. White or pinkish in color, less quantity soğancıkdan (teeth) occurs. Teeth-in-one embraced by a shell. Very strong and has a sharp odor and a burning taste.

Active Agent

After receiving the active ingredients of garlic Allin'dir forehead Alicin enzymatic events in the body is replaced. This has the effect of oxidizing substances in the human body.

Therapeutic use of vegetable fields.

Garlic is really counting on will not end and all of the benefit of a plant to be known. In particular;

Wolf or a worm reducer, the
Externally as wound healing,
Fungal diseases in preventive and curative,
Ringworm disease as a therapeutic,
As lowering blood pressure,
As an antiseptic,
Cholesterol-lowering in
As to increase bile secretion,
Lead poisoning as a causative agent and a snake,
As a tranquilizer, medicinal plants

From the active ingredient in garlic is used in several different ways.

Be obtained from the active ingredient in garlic

1 - fruit juice (Tincture) Method: To prepare fruit juice a little crushed garlic in a mortar, squeezing the sap, the amount of 1 g and 10 g of this mixture is diluted with water into the sap to avoid distortion, up to 10 drops of ethyl alcohol are placed.

2 - impregnation method: This method is two to cut out all the garlic in the form of an absorbent food like bread crust, and is driven to be in the active ingredient is provided by the bi-absorbing nutrients.

3 - the spirit of Garlic Method: very thin on the amount of minced garlic and salt are added to a mortar thoroughly beaten. Then, after resting a bit on the amount of water is added according to the situation. Rested again thoroughly mixed and the mixture is filtered. Liquid portion externally (external to the skin by applying) or Dâhilen (taken orally) can be used.

4 - Lapa Method: This method is thin, and well beaten with minced garlic gal turned into mush. Then the pulp on the salt or alcohol in some cases (foot fungus infections), both of which blend with the rest participating in

Implementation of garlic Therapies:

Kurt and worm-Down: Peel a clove of garlic, peeled a piece of bread crust is driven strongly and absorbed the essence of the piece of bread to eat.

Garlic syrup for the same purpose are also used. 100 g shredded garlic, 200 grams and 200 grams of water mixed with sugar and 1 day after waiting thoroughly filtered. The resulting syrup 2-3 tablespoons a day to drink.

Wound Healing: garlic mash prepared by the method is applied on the wound after waiting a little cleaning will get rid of irritating effects.

Hair Breaux Disease: Üsaresi waited as the garlic is ready. Hair lease on the places that will not mark as a matchstick or something like that lightly scraped to be irritated. Immediately afterwards, a little garlic tincture is applied to this region after waiting area cleaned. (Wait: about 30-60 minutes)

!! Important !!!!: hair loss in some cases have been reported to be good. Patients who reported use and provides real benefits are available. Hair loss is much better than the use of Method in the spirit of garlic.

Foot Fungus Disease: This disease is described in detail in improving the relevant link. Click here for information.

As lowering blood pressure: 10 g garlic, crushed head, placed on the 10 grams of ethyl alcohol, mix 1 day after waiting a thin cloth or filter the extract. Obtained özsudan 15-30 drops 3 times a day.

!! Attention!

Side Effects:

Consuming too much particularly in the raw garlic should be considered. Such effect is caused by excessive consumption of irritating the stomach. In particular caution should be exercised in patients with blood pressure problems. Because the raw garlic has a lowering effect on blood pressure. In some cases a kind of raw garlic or anemia (anemia) leads to.

If you are tired than other days, you feel sluggish and heavy. Kararmalar ups, having your eyes or scaly. Slight dizziness and low blood pressure exists suspicious garlic.[quote]

Pretty good explanation
baileykruse
garlic is an excellent source of manganese, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C and a good source of selenium and it i s good for heart.It thins your blood, lowers blood pressure, and protects against heart disease.
johnsmith1
my father has heart problem so doctor has strongly prefered him to take garlic as much as he can .....Even garlic sous..
dennismedina
It is believed to relax and accessible up your blood argosy which allows blood to breeze added advisedly appropriately blurred blood pressure. It is additionally accepted to accord abdomen upsets and allergic reactions to some.
myqute
Garlic is anti-parasitic and has allicin, an anti-microbial compound that's naturally deactivated if garlic is cooked (crushing garlic, place aside for 10 minutes before cooking helps maximise allicin).

1. Garlic has essential minerals like copper, zinc, magnesium and selenium. Its sulphur compound, sulphide, lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol, and staves off blood clot. In these ways, garlic lowers heart diseases by as much as 76%, as well as the risk of dementia (memory loss).
2. As garlic compounds helps flush out cancer-causing agents in the body before they damage DNA cells, garlic not only appears to ward off stomach and colorectal cancers, cancer cells are also "encouraged" to self-destruct. [Ref: Healing Cancer from Inside Out (DVD) from http://su.pr/1pGvwQ ]
3. Studies have shown that garlic compounds kills the Helicobacter Pylori, the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers and damages stomach lining, thus making people less susceptible to cancer.
4. Garlic can help ward off some sinus infections and common cold, and is associated with lower incidences of hay fever.
magnustoday
One proven effect of garlic is the reduction of cholesterol level.