FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want Norton 2010 full version for free.

hades7006
Who can help me please?
alex_cyber
Wish it form Santa ?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Or search a c[Ban]
alex_cyber
I recommend a Avast.com
I use it (free edition)
chartcentral
According to this, full version means:

Quote:
a version of a Program which is fully enabled with features and functionality pursuant to Partner’s documentation and specifications.

That means this qualifies as a free full version that you are looking for:
Norton Internet Security 2010 for Windows 7, Vista, XP
But it lasts for only 90 days. Smile
microkosm
@chartcentral: this is offtopic but that "define" search operator you used is pretty cool.

Where else could you easily find a definition for "full version" in the context of software?
ProfessorY91
alex_cyber wrote:
I recommend a Avast.com
I use it (free edition)

I second the recommendation for Avast (Home Edition). Its free.

Norton is the slowest most resource hungry piece of crap software that you can possibly run on your computer.
taytay
I personally like AVG ([url]avg.com[/url]). It's free too. If you buy it the only extra thing you get is a firewall. But I'm behind a router, And tech savy. So I'd like to think I can keep my computers safe without it.. Doin good so far Razz

AVG has even found virus's that my schools virus protector doesn't... I deleted the virus protection off my school issued laptop, and used AVG. I remain to be one of the few students who hasn't been infected by a virus that's goin around school from flash drives. AVG has stopped it from hurting my computer every time an infect drive has been plugged into my computer. Fight the power!
silverdown
You can't get norton free at least last time i checked AND it to me it's not a very good program. I dont reccomend it. Id suggest Avira they have a free version
Marcuzzo
silverdown wrote:
You can't get norton free at least last time i checked AND it to me it's not a very good program. I dont reccomend it. Id suggest Avira they have a free version

I've been using Avira for a few years now.
I am thinking of switching to AVG, though.
william
You can not get it free, legally, and asking for methods to acquire it without paying are against the terms of service. But to reinforce what's stated above, why bother with Norton anyway? It's not even close to being the best at picking up viruses and it's horrible in resource management. Try AVG, Avast!, or Avira. They are all free, and all better than Norton, in my humble opinion. Personally I have been sticking to Avira, but have not had any problems with the other two.
driftingfe3s
As others said earlier, the only way you can get it free is illegally and you won't find help doing that here.

I don't even run any anti-virus software on my laptop (different story on my desktop). As long as you know what your downloading and visit safe sites, you should be good.
deanhills
silverdown wrote:
Agreed. I prefer Kaspersky. I've had Norton Anti-Virus for a number of years, and it has always been heavy, and I did get two virusses in succession during 2005. So far, so good with Kaspersky. I've been using Kaspersky since 2008.
olek87
you also could take the microsoft anti virus suite. its also free, no nagscreens like with avira, works fine. your windows should not be illegal in this case. im using the microsoft security suite in the company im working with 60+ computers and had no problems until now. there is also the comodo security suite - with firewall etc.
i dont like kaspersky, norton - they are too big, need a lot of ressources and too naggy Wink
metalfreek
alex_cyber wrote:
I recommend a Avast.com
I use it (free edition)

I also back this view. Avast Home Edition is the best free antivirus out these. I am also using this and I am pretty happy with its performance. www.avast.com
william
olek87 wrote:
its also free, no nagscreens like with avira

Just a quick note, it is actually very easy to remove the nag screen.
Kashinilaya
william wrote:
You can not get it free, legally, and asking for methods to acquire it without paying are against the terms of service. But to reinforce what's stated above, why bother with Norton anyway? It's not even close to being the best at picking up viruses and it's horrible in resource management. Try AVG, Avast!, or Avira. They are all free, and all better than Norton, in my humble opinion. Personally I have been sticking to Avira, but have not had any problems with the other two.

Well, someone could give him a copy, as a gift. But, does it really have to be a Norton?
airh3ad
Norton Anti virus is not free , there is no free its business dude.maybe you can download it in the torrent a lot free applications and anti virus there.
Jean-Clod
olek87 wrote:
you also could take the microsoft anti virus suite. its also free, no nagscreens like with avira, works fine. your windows should not be illegal in this case. im using the microsoft security suite in the company im working with 60+ computers and had no problems until now. there is also the comodo security suite - with firewall etc.
i dont like kaspersky, norton - they are too big, need a lot of ressources and too naggy Wink

Completely agreed. Been using it for months, and, having tried some of the most important mainstream AV software (norton, avast, avg, pct, ..), it definitely is, if not the best, one of the best AV you might have, and for free!
By the way, here it is: Microsoft Security Essentialshttp://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/
achowles
Why would you do that to your poor computer. Avast is superior. Get yourself a separate firewall too. Either Zone Alarm if you're on Win XP or Comodo if you're using Vista or Windows 7.
ganjour
I recommend to use Avira AntiVir (free-av.com). It is fast, reliable and absolutely free-of-charge. The monitor really not punched. Virus does not have any chances to punch protection Avira, is checked up by long-term experience of use. As firewall I recommend to use Comodo Firewall (comodo.com) - the best free-of-charge firewall from nowadays existing. Be not conducted on praises Avast - this holey antivirus is far from perfect.

P.S. Interface Comodo Firewall and Avira AntiVir is translated on Russian
ganjour
Jean-Clod wrote:
one of the best AV you might have, and for free!
By the way, here it is: Microsoft Security Essentialshttp://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/

If you use license copy of Windows, pirated are not supported Very Happy
hades7006
now i use avast free edition.It's very good.
Tuvitor
This isn't a warez forum. Try Avast, Microsoft Security Essentials, AntiVir, AVG, ClamWin for virii, and Spybot, MalwareBytes for spyware, and HiJackThis!
Asap170
1. It would be illegal
2. Norton sucks!
3. It would be illegal!!!!!

There are many free Anti-Virus programs out there that are good. I use Avast for virtual machines that my parents don't know about, but computers they know of I use Sophos Anti-Virus (you have to pay for Sophos)
dude_xyx
Norton anti virus can make your computer terribly slow. Macfee to the same. I use Comodo internet security suite. It's free and It's very good !
Ghost Rider103
Remember to check the dates.

-close-