FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cemica
My points are -98. Is there any way to reset these points? I don't no idea, what to post in forum, so I can't raise my points. And I don't want to spam this forum with trash to increase my points.

If yes, does it deletes my files?

My English isn't good, but I wish, you'll understand, what I wanted to say. Very Happy
Bondings
Yes there is a way. We normally reset points if requested in the request an account change forum. The point is, however, that we won't keep doing this every few months, so please keep your points positive from now on in order to keep the hosting account.

By the way, your English seems ok to me, don't worry.

About not knowing what to post. The forums are rather large and there must be something that interests you here. What about making a short review about your experience with the software you use, like your ftp client, text editor, image viewer/editor, ... ? Or your thoughts (even if it's just one or two sentences) about the latest movie you watched. Or the latest book you read. Or simply ask for help if you have a problem with something. Like with a computer problem, but it can be anything.
cemica
OK, I'm going to not let decrease points anymore.
Thank you Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy
microkosm
Quote:
Yes there is a way. We normally reset points if requested in the request an account change forum. The point is, however, that we won't keep doing this every few months, so please keep your points positive from now on in order to keep the hosting account.

So... can I pull in this favor too? Here's the situation: I've been distracted for the past two months by professional school. If you notice my activity for the last few days I've been making meaningful posts to wittle away at my negative point balance.
Bondings
microkosm wrote:
Quote:

So... can I pull in this favor too? Here's the situation: I've been distracted for the past two months by professional school. If you notice my activity for the last few days I've been making meaningful posts to wittle away at my negative point balance.

Sure. Very Happy
microkosm
Well it never hurts to ask... wait what??? Shocked

Yay yeah!! Very Happy

Frihost: where the moderators are sociable and the founder will reset your negative points (but only once) if you ask nicely.

Thanks Bondings
Vooff
Write every week to work hosting? Shocked How many negative points should be close to hosting?
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#being_active2
-close-
please read the FAQ