FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.tk Domains Now with custom nameservers !

k_s_baskar
Hi all,
Now free .tk domain names comes with control panel to configure custom nameservers. Anybody using this feature? if yes please post review here.
Smile
fladry
Yeah, they not allow nameservers. I registered day before yesterday and i am very happy with the new announcement. I can now have a truly top level domain with custom DNS Smile
ProwerBot
FINALLY No more crap redirecting and ads! I may sign up for this.
k_s_baskar
ProwerBot wrote:
FINALLY No more crap redirecting and ads! I may sign up for this.

Yes. It's really useful and wonderful offer from dot.tk
nam_siddharth
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hi all,
Now free .tk domain names comes with control panel to configure custom nameservers. Anybody using this feature? if yes please post review here.
Smile

It is half true. Only Paid .tk domain names come with control panels with custom nameservers. And its pricing is not less than .com domains. Who need paid .tk domains Question
k_s_baskar
nam_siddharth wrote:
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hi all,
Smile

It is half true. Only Paid .tk domain names come with control panels with custom nameservers. And its pricing is not less than .com domains. Who need paid .tk domains Question

Can't able to know what you are looking for. I can able to park my free .tk domain with nameservers (Think this feature was introduced just few days before) and now .tk domains comes without any advertisements. shall u please compare free and paid .tk domain features in your point of view.
Smile
leontius
Wow. Free .tk domains with nameservers? Where's the catch, now that it's not possible to put ads on websites? Maybe extortion after your website becomes a tad bit awesome?
rickylau
leontius wrote:
Wow. Free .tk domains with nameservers? Where's the catch, now that it's not possible to put ads on websites? Maybe extortion after your website becomes a tad bit awesome?
Don't know if yours one is true. The catch may be the usage requirement of 25 hits per 90 days.
k_s_baskar
rickylau wrote:
leontius wrote:
Don't know if yours one is true. The catch may be the usage requirement of 25 hits per 90 days.

Think 25 hits per 90 days is not a unreachable hit for a content oriented site.