FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unleashed! also known as Danny the Dog

hicham
I have just saw an dvd of the new Jet-Li movie Unleashed, it is very cool and I give a rate of more then 10+ because it has an good storyline, the charakters are very good played. The action, thriller is great!

hope you will see it soon!

greetz, hicham
jongoldsz
Can you describe what it is about? Or give us a brief idea?
Psycho.09
i think the film is very funny 10/10
gh0stface
jongoldsz wrote:
Can you describe what it is about? Or give us a brief idea?

Here are a couple of summaries taken from imdb.com.
Quote:

A man raised into behaving like a dog, escapes from his captor to start a new life, who seeks to reclaim him because of his unnatural martial arts skills that are triggered when unleashed.

Quote:
This is the story of Danny(Li), a slave who has lived his whole life without any sort of normal human education, with the mind and personality of a young child, with only one lesson learned: how to fight. Treated like a dog by his owner/boss, Bart(Hoskins) which includes having to wear a collar, Danny has been raised to be a lethal fighting machine who fights in illegal gladiator-style fight clubs, where he earns lots of money for Bart as the undisputed champion. After a car accident that lands Bart in a coma, however, Danny meets a kind elderly blind piano tuner(Freeman) on the run because he knows secrets some bad guys don't want known, who uses music to teach Danny some things about the world and about being human...

I thought it was a pretty good film. There wasn't a whole lot of fighting scenes in this movie that people are accustomed to in other Jet Li movies. However, with the lack of fighting scenes, you get to see Jet Li's develop his character.