FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

where to learn english

sonam
I need to learn tehnical, especialy telecomunications (GSM), English. If someone know good site where I can listen and read some examples please post links here.

Please no y0utube links.

Thanks,
Sonam
hamza1122
You mean online? There's not many places where you can learn to speak a language. I've tried with Arabic and with no luck Sad
sonam
I find lot of sites for learning basic English (BBC, etc.) but I need specific terms for telecomunications. Maybe some tehnician university have something for non english students. When I was in Berlin on universtity I can six month to learn and listen German language before start study.

Sonam
brokenadvice
Try some podcasts. Better yet, try iTunes U. I don't know if it is available in your country, but just search "Telecommunications" in iTunes and a huge list of university course material is available for free. If it is not, change your location by scrolling down to the very bottom and clicking the flag.
sonam
Hi, thanks for idea. I was download iTunes and install it, and what is the best, I have iTunes U. With "GSM" word I found few very good stuff.

Thanks a lot,
Sonam
bumradio
A good site to learn English is: http://www.learnenglish.de/ I can only say that it is very good. I also used it Wink
inuyasha
I don't think it's realistic to learn English online. It's not so effective as attending a real English course. But anyway, I think www.english-test.net is a good choice.
kta_fh
You might want to try this: http://www.3gpp.org/

There are no courses or lectures but a lot of specs Smile