FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

250 MB

admin777
For a free account

1) does service expire or stay forever ??
2) what does it mean 250 MB space" ??
is 250 MB = uploads + forum posts
OR
250 MB = uploads only
I mean if i posted million posts is that going to take from 250 MB ??

I mean if i created a forum and posted million posts in it....will my 250 MB decrease??
AftershockVibe
admin777 wrote:
For a free account

OR
250 MB = uploads only

I mean if i created a forum and posted million posts in it....will my 250 MB decrease??

Service expires expires when your points are too low, but the admins are pretty lenient on removing accounts. Otherwise never. Although I suppose Frihost could disappear, but this is no different from paid providers even.

250MB is the files you upload + database size. So, yes your size will decrease per post... but not noticeably! A million good length posts would indeed exhaust the supply... but that's not going to happen any time in the next 10, probably 100 years. Frihost itself doesn't have a million posts yet, and they're certainly not all "good length".
LostOverThere
Like AftershockVibe said, anything on your account will decrease your space as your account is just like a small USB stick. Text files, databases and backups all will consume space - which includes forum posts. That being said, you would need a considerable amount of posts to fill up 250mb! Smile
silverdown
admin777 wrote:
For a free account

There has not been any reports of a set date for it to expire its a free service so the owner can discontinue it at any time
admin777 wrote:
For a free account
OR
250 MB = uploads only

It means 250 data storage space on the server that will host your files sorta like 250 m&m candies or water drops may fill a normal fish bowl. once you fill it it will over flow but with the server it will disallow more files to be stored.

If you get webhosting service you must keep a positive point system anything above "0.00" if it reaches "-5.00" you may loose your hosting. That means you must return often and post to get points.

if you made a forum your post will fill the database and yes it will decrease your space you can store on the server. However if you plan to have a traffic site to get a million or more posts i suggest a paid service.