FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forte Beach

Kashinilaya
Here are some pictures taken at Forte Beach in Brazil. The water is so clear, we can see sea animals swimming around.

At Forte Beach there is the headquarters of a project to take marine turtles out of the extintion risk list. Some nice marine beings can be seen there:

and turtles, of course:

standready
All I see are red Xs.
zbale
I think I'm missing something here. Where are the pictures?
tony
Actually I don't even see red x's... I just see blank space...
zbale
Yeah, I think it's usually recommended to clean the camera lens every now and then, so that the picture comes out ok (or comes out at all...).
Marcuzzo
I'm just seeing this...
Kashinilaya
Now I need some help here. What happened to my pictures? I saw them when I posted. What am I doing wrong?
zbale
I guess that in order to post up a picture you need to provide a link to some web address. Now, if for any reason the pictures are no longer on the internet where you uploaded them in the first place, it may be that they disappeared from the forum because they are not stored in the forum proper and the forum only fetches them where you told it to look (though I do not know how it works exactly). Maybe try putting them online again and see what happens?
Ghost900
Kashinilaya wrote:
Now I need some help here. What happened to my pictures? I saw them when I posted. What am I doing wrong?

Depending on the website you have them hosted on, it may be hosted for only a little while. I would recommend a hosting site like Photobucket or something that keeps your photos until you delete them.

You can edit your original comment I believe and change the images to a working link.
BeazZer
I am disappointed to see this. I want those pictures of yours. Maybe there something happened when you upload those images here in this forum.

zbale
Ghost900 wrote:
Kashinilaya wrote:

Depending on the website you have them hosted on, it may be hosted for only a little while. I would recommend a hosting site like Photobucket or something that keeps your photos until you delete them.

You can edit your original comment I believe and change the images to a working link.

Yeah, you can also use a Picasa (pretty easy to set up if you have a gmail address) or Flicker account I guess.
andysart380
i got nothin yet...figure this out
Kashinilaya
I published these pictures in my frihosy site. They are still there. So, I don't know what happened. I tried again, but didn't succeed. I don't know how to make it work. If nobody can help me, I'll have to publish them somewhere else and try to show you again. But I don't have time for that now.

My last trial is to move the files to a public part of my site. Let's see...

The pictures:

So, it didn't work. When I fisrt posted them, I saw them all right.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anybody can help me, this is the link:
http://www.kashinilaya.frih.net:2222/CMD_FILE_MANAGER/domains/kashinilaya.frih.net/public_html/Imagens/DSC01700.jpg

Did I put it in the wrong place or something?
nam_siddharth
nam_siddharth
Your link will be http://www.kashinilaya.frih.net/Imagens/DSC01700.jpg
Ghost900
nam_siddharth wrote:
Your link will be http://www.kashinilaya.frih.net/Imagens/DSC01700.jpg

You can post your other images using a similar link.

They should be something like http://www.kashinilaya.frih.net/Imagens/ImageNameHere.jpg

If you have them in the same folder then the bold will stay the same and the italics is all that will change.