FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you tried the online game runescape?

jaleung
It is interesting though it is totally free
Craneses
.l
Twikki
im a n00b on it only lvl 21
hanay
I distest this game. People hacking accounts, servers, and the game itself really takes away from its constructive qualities. Infact, it's almost as foul as the board game 'Dungeons and Dragons.' I find staring at the 70's retro-stitch on my lay-z-boy recliner's upholstery more interresting and educational than this steaming pile of [you get what I am talking about here.] In a word this game is worthless.
nik
there is allready topic about runescape serch this forum
lpbrasil
i dont like much the runescape i prefer more games like muonline, ragnarok and etc... Wink
Dr4goN
I played it and i think it's a bit crappy.
Raijenki
RS is a good game, but there are many cheaters on that game o.O, i got my account hacked 6-7 times ^^
Twikki
I got bored of it so I dont go on it anymore
hamuz
I distest this game. People hacking accounts, servers, and the game itself really takes away from its constructive qualities. Infact, it's almost as foul as the board game 'Dungeons and Dragons.' I find staring at the 70's retro-stitch on my lay-z-boy recliner's upholstery more interresting and educational than this steaming pile of [you get what I am talking about here.] In a word this game is worthless.
thekman82
I'v had a nightmare with this game but im only to blame. Because there are soooo many users you have to make up some dumb log in name which i have donw at least 3 times now coz im too stupid to right them down so i'v forgotten them. duh i know!