FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Artist/Inspirations

guth75
I have always loved Keyeske and Celianna (Also known as PinkFireFly and ILoveMyMatty) ever since I have seen their work.

Celianna is currently working on a game called Tailor Tales(RPG VX) and an animation series called Pretty Ore.

Keyeske is rather new to me, but in the short time I have seen is work, I am quite impressed. He is good with anime and manga and is currently working on a few flash games.

They both can be found on Youtube.

Post your fave artists (Hopefully anime) here.
cozziekuns
I've always liked osamu tezuka, since he made astro boy and pretty much shaped the anime industry
amperx
theres thsi guy named elsevilla, from deviantart, he just wows me with his pencil works, all the details and stuff, yeah probably one of my main inspirations in art
catscratches
Shintaro Kago
cherry-pie
I like Yu Watase and Arina Tenemura
jigoku05
Shunya Yamashita. I like how he draws sexy girls lol!

and there's a female artist in deviant art who is very good at watercolor (be it traditional or digital). Shame that I forgot her name. I think it's shel yang? Not very sure...
guth75
Here's my updated list (Please note that a few are normal/photography art inspirations for me, they will be marked with Ϡ and repeats will be marked with ):

Ϡ ͏Pink Fire Fly

Yuumei

Go-Devil-Dante

͏ Keyeske

{I have gotten into the Anime Series Death Note and used to watch Naruto, so a few will have those 2 series in their galleries.}

If you would like to view MY deviantart profile (Please note I AM still learning, so a lot of art wont be that good and/or interesting, I hope to improve as much as possible), wanna see my friends which will be updated more commonly, or just wanna see me Smile Here I am:

I am Guth09, but more commonly known as just Guth or Guth75.
paskifire
Wille Revilliame