FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what I do after engineering

prajbishnoi
hello
I am done BE in computer Sci. this year but i am try to getting job but i can't ...
can anyone tell me what i do now .

thanks
prajbishnoi
please reply me or guide me here .....
standready
Don't have any good ideas for you. Best of luck to you.
PureReborn
What type of job do you want?

Write down the type of jobs you want and go look for some job postings for that position. Compare the requirements listed with your skills and work on the ones you need to improve.

Since you're in computer science you can work on projects by yourself or with a few ppl. Try asking around for chances to use your skill.

If you think you need more education you can consider doing Masters but it costs money/time and may not help with the job search.
Afaceinthematrix
Why don't you contact local internet providers and see if they need any technicians to go out and install internet routers/networks in customer's homes? Every internet provider that I know of has technicians that make house calls and setup/troubleshoot internet connections and since you have a degree in the subject, you would be a better candidate than some. You can also look for listings with some programming companies and see if they need code junkies. It will be quite a few years with major work experience before you can work your way up to a software programmer. They all start off as code junkies...

You can also get a teaching degree. Many public schools these days are offering computer classes and they may need someone to teach them... And, of course, you'd also be qualified to teach mathematics courses at those schools also.

So just look around. There are opportunities all around. You just need to start small. That's the consequence of going into such a competitive field. You need years of experience (and you need to be the best of the best) before you land that dream job with IBM...