FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best commercial ever?

S3nd K3ys
I'm a jeep fan. This is one of my recently favorite commercials.

Linky

What's yours?
psycosquirrel
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very Happy

Okay that is my new favorite...

My old favorites are mostly beer commercials from the superbowl.
budazz
nice commercial....hehe..bounce baby bounce Surprised Very Happy Laughing
budazz
nice commercial....hehe..bounce baby bounce Surprised Very Happy Laughing
Nameless
I personally hate ALL ads, but the one that I hate the least at the moment is that 'big ad' for some beer.
karysky
Hi,

My favorite commercial right now is airing here, in Quebec. I don't know if it airs elsewhere... Let me describe it to you.

It's a commercial about the "Flex Ladder".

You see a bunch of children dressed as cowboys running away from another bunch dressed as Indians. Then, one of the cowboys says: "Look! Up there! In the tree!"

And then, one of the children carrying a little suitcase kneels down and open it. Inside, we see a folded ladder and big, reb button. The child pushes it and the ladder climbs the tree!!!!

Then the children hurry and climb on the ladder, up the tree, to escape from the Indians. When all of them where at the top, the "suitcase child" pushes the button again and the bottom of the ladder folds it up the tree, back in the suitcase...

The indians on the ground are very disapointed.

At that point, I looked at my boyfriend and said: "Wow, I want one!!!" he said, "Me too!"

And then.... ARGGGH!

White screen and we see the LOGO:

"If it existed, we would have it!"

RONA!

lol soooooo funny.
Rachael
my fav add is the one for Carlton Draft.

they get thousands of people to run in a field wearing certain colours. and when the people are running it looks like some drinkin beer. it is so awesome, and they copy an old classical song and change the words to it. lol Laughing
Srs2388
Watch the super bowl there commercials are very awesome, but yeah, thats a good commercial....
does anyone rememeber the ones where there were three frogs and one said
"bud" the next one said "wize" and the next one said "er" and something funny usually happens to tha last one?
mariohs
Wear Sunscreen, it's a very nice and beautiful video about sunscreen. It's pretty famous also...

I didn't test the link, as I have only the portuguese version... but I think this one is the english version...

Watch it and feel much better Wink

http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=ZE9OQEFK
gowtham1990
I like the MOTORAZR v3 Advertisment

Thats too cool!

Gowtham
Dragon_fang
lol i have dial-up so its taking a loooong time to download. but what ive seen of it so far its lookin good! Wink

my favourite comercial of all time is the old molson canadian beaver commercial... where this american is making fun of a canadian at a bar and happens to ask him where his pet beaver is... search for it, its greeaaat Surprised

oh i jus found the link molson beaver commercial