FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you like Star Wars III?

jaleung
I love it....
though I havent watch it
The computer graphics must be great Smile
panoramicview
This film is released yesterday in France and I didn't be able to see it. But I think it's superb !
angel
I wait for him for a long long time!!!
Alienz
I am waiting to watch this show. It will show at this weekend. Can't wait to watch Smile
Helios
I am going to the theathre to watch this movie.. I hope it won΄t be as boring as the second movie =P
leapinglangoor
This is my third post in the day for star wars 3. I just returned after watching it. Its supreme. The effects are mind blowing. Anyway, If you wanted to know what happens to Anakin, Just kidding. I won't tell the story
foggy
I also just saw this movie today. I'm glad to report that it was a very good movie. Especially compared to what I was expecting based on Episode 2. I suggest that everyone goes and sees it. I can't say that it is the best movie I have ever seen, but it is good.
James Bond-007
I thought it was great also!
James Bond-007
jaleung wrote:
I love it....
though I havent watch it...

Um, how do you like it if you haven't even seen the movie yet? Laughing
jaleung
I just saw it yesterday.....every part of the movie is really marvellous, the CG is the best ever, the plot is great, with a sad ending Sad . But anyway, it is just amazing
dewa
I never liked startwars, dont know why ... ( looks very childish )
but yesterdays when I see the preview its indeed seems to have a good animation
so maybe I will watch it tomorrow ...
dionet
I never see starwars but i think it is funny
davmcmul
I saw it yesterday and I think it was really good. Yoda has to be the coolest character ever created. Anican is an idiot. I'll say no more....

But I loved it and now i can't wait to watch episodes 4,5 and 6 again Very Happy
tfx
>.> i must wait until july to see the film, so sad....
ANGRA
mmm two days ago i saw the film... chile.. mm -_-

well I can say about this... starwars revenge of the siths is the best for the three last... (better than clones.. and better than the phantom menace)

but worst than the original 4,5,6 Smile
Granard
Oh sorry for my 2nd topic about star wars, I didn't know the "books, movies and music" forum exist so I just see in "general chat" forum

I think this star wars is the best Star wars because we know why Dark vador fall in obscure force and special effects are very very (very) good!!

P.S: Angra is a very good music band Very Happy
Milli Riba
preety cool movie..... the I episode was preety awesome too but attack of clones didnt feel right Sad but this(epi-III) gotta be the best n very good ending to the triology....I guess its released over the whole world by now... Those of u who havent watched it , damn go hit ur nearest store n get it!!!
comsci18
i like it very much
it use computer graphic
and i like that
i love star wars
Cult
I think it is much better than Episode II. But 4,5,6 are still clasic
kingy
I think it is a great film. i feel exicting
AnGeLicK
i thought it was good despite Natalie Portman's horrendous script and equally uninspiring acting
Bako
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and saw the original film in the theater (though I was very young!). The first two prequels were awful, though the second one was significantly less so. This latest film basically doesn't have all the major problems that the first two prequels had (except the horribly scripted and acted relationship between Christiansen and Portman) but beyond that, there's not much you can say for it. It doesn't rise to the level of the original films, and doesn't break any ground in effects or aesthetics, as these films used to. The best part of it was the broad plot outline, though it was amateurishly scripted. The idea of the Emperor concocting a fake war just to bring down democratic institutions in the Old Republic is very timely, and seems to be the aspect of the prequel trilogy that is least discussed.

Bako
tjatssa
Bah imo the third movie was a decent one but not the best of the series.
The movie proved to me Anakin is an idiot and he tends to
mess up everybody's life. But that's what's suppose to happen i guess.
However, I LOVED Yoda in this movie. The way he dodged the
shooting beam in the Wookie land and the fight with the sith.
It had quite a bit of actions in it too but I thought the movie was a
bit too long and it could have been shortened.
frozenhead
I've watched it in the movie house last week and its was good.. Awsome graphics with a nice story plot..

I was amazed in the scene when Master Yoda kicks the driods as*.. lolz Laughing
cob
Boring just the start was quite good but all other Boring Baaaa
niedziel
i like it very much
Natrualkiller
Way to come back out of the whole goerge lucas Smile loved the move has 2 be my 2nd favorite movie in the triligy way to save your ass george lucas and anakin i dont know who played him but amazing job u played it perfictly only problem is thier are 3 more episodes georgr lucas wrote but wont make them Sad All in all awsome movie
memsa
Although I enjoyed this film I was somewhat disappointed by the plot. The development of Darth Vader from Anaken was too fast and unbelievable. It seemed just designed to make all the connections to Episode IV
kain
It's VERY cool. It's very dark and sad. Much different from all the others. That's why I like it! LoL
roguejedi
I loved that movie! It's one of my favorite Star Wars! Hayden Christensen did such a good job as Anakin. And even though all of his beautiful hair got burned up, I still love him!
Reflex
I really like the new Jedi Forces in the new Star Wars movie.
More action is what this movie-serie needed...
If I think of this movie, I think of the burned face of the future Darth Vader...

Greetz Reflex
eggnog
I think it was great, I also thing that George really had to make the last 2 movies to get to the point of making such an amazing movie.
B. Brown
Special Effects were awesome!
and it was a very emotional film...

favorite part: Anakin on the bank getting burned with lava...
Confused
artofgod
I thought the graphics were good, the dialogue was retarded. "Let the force be with you, no no let the force be with you." Fairly corny
dule
3 was ok. Much better than 1 & 2, but il still liked 4,5,6 better. I don't know, it feels like something is missing. Special effects were cool, but that's just not it. Don't get me wrong, it is a great movie, but not a legend like 4,5,6.
ChunkyBustout
I have seen all the movies in the series and I just saw episode 3 today. It was, by far, the most interesting, the most intriguing and the most exciting one to date! I haven't been so jazzed after viewing a movie in some time. It had everything a movie should have. It was absolutely great. And to be honest I never really thought much of George Lucas as far as writers go even though his writing is exceptional however this one particular movie has changed my opinion of him a considerably. My hat's off to George Lucas... Good work, my man!
*~Isabella~*
I liked it Very Happy, great effects and story.
to bad everyone dies thought Sad I nearly started to cry at the end
Ink
The movie was just amazing , The lightsabers .. control of force , Yoda * Sithlord just everything . The saga must be conitnued with a episode 7 . Im a big fan of starwars , i saw the first 3 movies to en they were very good . My favourite player is yoda , he is just so cool with his moves and talk ! BB and may the force be with you
NiGHTS SoNIC
I like Star Wars, but I am not crazy about it. This movie is the only Prequal that can compare with the Original Trilogy.
vainer10
haven't seen him! and i'm not planing to...
dule
NiGHTS SoNIC wrote:
I like Star Wars, but I am not crazy about it. This movie is the only Prequal that can compare with the Original Trilogy.

i don't think it can be compared, they will never make what they made before...
pldacademicteam
i liked star wars III but it wasnt as great as the original trilogy and episode I. they shouldve have had a btr plot and given more background info about star wars adn the sith, jedi, and the force. it lacked some interesting background info basically. out of the six star wars movies it is ranked 5 only ahead of episode 2.
dengbs
I also just saw this movie today. I'm glad to report that it was a very good movie. Especially compared to what I was expecting based on Episode 2. I suggest that everyone goes and sees it. I can't say that it is the best movie I have ever seen, but it is good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Embarassed Crying or Very sad Laughing
kuad
Well it was better than the other two prequels. The acting was shonky as ever except for Palpatine.
irock
I love it....
The computer graphics is great Laughing
NiGHTS SoNIC
When I said compare to the OT I meant best of the prequals.