FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Install apps to subdomain

mwm
I have created a subdomain within my free hosted domain. I am having problems installing wordpress within this new sub domain. I have noticed a new folder exists beneath public_html named my sub domain name.

Is it possible to install fantatisco stuff to this new sub domain? If so, how? Do I jest need to get the path correct?

Thanks

-mwm
Sunny
It will take few hours for your sub domain to be working.However you can go to domain.frihost.net/subdomain/ to see the site till it starts showing up.

Quote:
it possible to install fantatisco stuff to this new sub domain? If so, how? Do I jest need to get the path correct?

Yes it is, install the scripts in that new folder with subdomain name you mentioned.
mwm
Perfect... Got it.

One more subdomain/account question.

Does each subdomain have a cpanel? It appears not.

And an email question...

How can my email account users access webmail @ my domain? Is there a link to one of the webmails in cpanel that will prompt for lg in?

Thanks again...

-mwm
Sunny
Quote:
Does each subdomain have a cpanel? It appears not.

NOPE

Quote:
How can my email account users access webmail @ my domain? Is there a link to one of the webmails in cpanel that will prompt for lg in?

http://www.frihost.net:2095/
or
http://www.frihost.net/webmail
mwm
Thanks for the quick reply. The sub domain was working within within minutes! This host is by far THE BEST FREE and among the BEST HOSTS period!

-mwm
yiemega
Please help me, i want to setup forum using fantatisco but i didn't see fantatisco installer button on control panel, Did you offer fantatisco installer in on frihost control panel?

For your informations i am beginner or dummies in hosting, if you do not offer fantatisco installer did you offer automatic forum installations? and how to install it?

If you offer fantastisco installer where i can find it. Hope you can help me as soon as possible.

My last questions is if you offer fantatisco installer, please list applications which fantatisco offer.

That's all my questions hope you can answer and give me a lesson that i can solve my problem.
mathiaus
Fantastico has not been offered for a long time. Any scripts will need to be installed manually.
-close-