FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Go To My New Site!frueap.com

allboeing
Hey everyone just wanted to tell you I set up a website called frueap.com it has forums there,im going to be adding rewards,i just have to install cashmod once thats done you can get some good rewards which ill list there.
It will also have a search engine which im finished im just installing the link on the home page but it exists at frueap.com/search and click the bottom link and it will bring you to the search engine the top one will re-direct you back to the homepage.
Please join!When cashmod is installed just pm me tell me you came from frihost and ill 100 Points to your account!
Please Join!Thanks! Smile Smile Smile
escritor
Congratulations... you've managed to install phpbb. Confused
allboeing
Yeah I used a tutorial from alexwestconsulting on youtube to install phpBB3 its not installed via fantastico I had that option but did'nt take it incase the automatic script made a mess of something
escritor
Did anything happen to your domain? I'm getting a page from your registar.
allboeing
Nope I closed it down for a while due to other projects anyway I made my own construction page on it now I expect to have it back up and running by the end of the month.sorry if it caused you any hassle.Plus I am scrapping phpbb for simple machine forums due to technical problems(yes even when I use fantastico deluxe).
escritor
allboeing wrote:
I am scrapping phpbb for simple machine forums due to technical problems

You may ask questions concerning Website Software on this subforum. They may help you to fix what's broken. Smile
allboeing
its okay I have ideas I am getting stuff up part by part and I will open up the homepage in time I have not decided an opening date and time yet but it will re-open soon enough.
Anyway I have some parts but they are not been managed so they are not officially opened mainly because some finishing touches have to be added.