FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Destination for this Hollydays

iyepes
Maybe some of you have vacations in this time of the year. Are you planning to travel? Where do you want to go?

Even I will have some days off in January, I haven't decided yet if I going to travel or not. Someone offered me to travel to "Sapsurro" a beach place in the north-west of the country. They are going to rent a typical boat to get transportation there, since there are not many roads for cars, it's arrived by plane and most transportation is done by river or sea.

Do you want to share your vacations plans?
iyepes
Finally I decided to stay during my vacations at home, relaxed. And I will spend the money in my Birthday party at the end of the month.

It suited for me Smile
joostvane
I regret that I didn't go on holiday this vacation. But I was simply too busy to go. I want to go to Paris again. Great city, great food, good nightlife. Maybe next vacation Wink
guggs
Tring is truly awesome at any time of year.
Aaditvabourne
Best destination holiday places are kerala, hawaii,morestious,europe this are the best holiday destination and I like this all the places and there are also many place this depend on people's like n dislike.
Insanity
I was thinking about going to Hawaii this year, it would be nice to go during the winter when there is usually snow and crap everywhere. Now, if I was in Hawaii, it would be nice and sunny and I could laugh at everyone who is shoveling snow out of their driveways. I would just lay on the beach and drink cocktails from glasses with little umbrellas. Damn, I wish I was on vacation.
Blaster
For my breaks from school I will be traveling on my fire trucks. Having stress free breaks is nice. I don't plan on doing anything but playing fireman on my breaks.

Hello_World
My plans are to go to the Gold Coast, Brisbane, all the theme parks up there... lots of swimming and sun... yeah. Via a nice long road trip, via hopefully the Blue Mountains.
ryanhollmans
Holiday is best way to get refreshment during this busy life. Also we can spent time with family. We get information about different places, culture, language, life style also visit different type of best places with hotel, best destination and many more.
dhakalmukul
visit Nepal on your holidays ..
Nepal - the piece of heaven in earth Smile

We have :
1. World's highest peak Mt. Everest and Himalayas
2. Birthplace of Gautam Buddha
3. Pashupatinath - the most holy place of Hindus
4. Kathmandu - the capital of country listed in UNESCO world heritage sites
5. National parks with world's rare animals, plants and birds.

and so many ......
zimmer
vacation and holiday is over but i was in my province at the time of holiday seasons.. the place is nice and i enjoy staying for a week a while.

now, back to normal mode working in a busy schedule and again i will think a place to go next year. I have a lot of positive vibes that this year is my luckiest year.. lol
mikeperhem1
My destination for this holidays are:
Switzerland
Washington
Hong Kong
London
Florida
Singapore
New York
California
mikeperhem1
My destination for this holidays are:
Florida
Newyork
London
jackbreat
I have decide to go Italy in summer vacation.It is the best place for spent your summer vacation.Their are some interesting zoo,resort,beaches are available.which I love more,I have more than 3 times visited.