FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NINE

rogue_skydragon
Is anyone going to see this film? It's directed by Rob Marshall and has a star-studded cast featuring Daniel Day-Lewis, Penelope Cruz, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman, Fergie, and Marion Cotillard. It's apparently a spin-off of Federico Fellini's 8 1/2 (1963).
menino
I saw a movie called nine, but Nicole Kidman wasnt in it. It was Jennifer Connely and it was an animated movie.
Maybe this is a different movie perhaps.
rogue_skydragon
Well there was the animated 9, which was produced by Tim Burton and released several months ago. But I'm talking about NINE, the musical feature in which a film director named Guido (Daniel Day Lewis) undergoes a crisis in his career while trying to juggle the many women involved in his personal life. It's been getting a lot of mixed reviews, but I'm curious to see what others think of it on this forum. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_5_lzags3I
Enterprise
It looks very good, and I certainly plan on seeing it. Good cast, good plot, good music for sure, I'm really looking forward to it!