FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poker face imitation, better than the original

Bondings
One of the best Youtube movies I've seen in a while. These guys can sing amazingly well. I wonder how long it took them to learn it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5czKqT05A
deanhills
Pretty amazing. All without instrumentals, must have taken them longer than it did Lady Gaga but with much more fun both for them and the audience.
AftershockVibe
I hope that everyone has also seen the brilliant cover by one of the greatest child talents ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DetYirwzI

Wink
ProwerBot
Catmans version is better =D
Magicman
Both of those versions are funny. The original version is good but its definitely not as great as some people seem to think it is.
coreymanshack
Wow that is extremely hilarious. I'm guessing they are part of some drama group and this was a project.
Ghost Rider103
Well that was amusing!

The normal version is ok, I wouldn't say this version is better, but it was funny.

They also did a good job, I have to give them credit for that.
mOrpheuS
coreymanshack wrote:
I'm guessing they are part of some drama group and this was a project.

http://noteworthy.berkeley.edu/
tony
AftershockVibe wrote:
I hope that everyone has also seen the brilliant cover by one of the greatest child talents ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DetYirwzI

Wink

Hahahahaha - I had never seen that; that is awesome!
missdixy
Love it!! I just had to show it to a few friends and we all just found it hilarious as hell!! Very Happy
hamza1122
Lol yeah ive seen that video a while ago. my friend posted it on facebook. they're aight.
paskifire
lol awesomeness! Very Happy
Donutey
Acapella groups are awesome.
goutha
That's really funny Smile

I also like Bad Romance imitations
Ghost900
Very nice, I found it very amusing. I have not heard the actual song that many times so I am not sure how well imitated it was but am sure they did pretty well. Smile
peaceupnorth
I think a capella is some of the most beautiful forms of music. All human voices in harmony, nothing else.

Singing in this way is really powerful too... I wish I knew how to do it better.

I was looking at a few other acts from this "West Coast A Capella Showcase" --> All so great. They do coordinated dancing like these guys did too... great entertainment!

Check out the group "Naturally 7" for some truly amazing a capella music in hip-hop style, along with incredible beatboxing.
deanhills
peaceupnorth wrote:
I think a capella is some of the most beautiful forms of music. All human voices in harmony, nothing else.
I also think it is awesome, and children's voices like that in harmony is especially awesome. I think there is a real art in that. Sort of gives me goose pimples at times.
erlendhg
Wow, that was really funny and very, very entertaining.
I especially liked the dancing.

I don't know if I have seen you posting stuff like this before, Bondings. At least I haven't noticed it, but I think it is really good. Thanks for sharing.
Bondings
I found another good poker face imitation. This time from a Chinese kid.

Helios
Bondings wrote:
I found another good poker face imitation. This time from a Chinese kid.

Think Eh? Brick wall
soljarag
i like the one cartmen did on southpark the best... that really jams! Chris Daughtrys version is pretty good too
tekila
it's very funny Smile