FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Managing 2 frihost accounts?

smokey4life
I have already read around and yes i know your not allowed to have 2 accounts on the same ip, however a friend of mine that i referred to frihost wants to setup an account for an external forum for a game we play and he wants me to setup for him as i play the game with him.

My question to you is, Would we get banned for my ip accessing his account? I mean all his posts would be from HIS ip address and not mine if he decides to go with frihost that is. I would just have to access ftp and whatnot for him. Anyways, thanks for your help.
Bondings
It's not two accounts from the same ip that actually is forbidden, but two accounts from the same person. However having the same ip, is a good indication of it being the same person.

Anyway, there is no problem if you access other peoples DirectAdmin accounts (with their permission obviously Wink ).
smokey4life
Alright great! thanks for the fast response and help i really appreciate it. And yes, that last one was pretty much a given Smile