FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

artists of all mediums

spobor
I definetly don't consider myself much of an artist, but I have some great photos that I have always wanted to do something with. I think I finally found out what, I just recently got told about a website called RedBubble, it is free to use as a place for creative collaboration and basically an online gallery for your art. They basically make prints or cards or whatever of your art as people want it, and you get the markup cost of the item. Not only is it great for photography and paintings and what not, but they also make shirts. I recommend anyone who is even a little bit artistic, or even if you have ever had a great idea for a shirt, make it up, stick it on the site, and buy yourself one! You might find others think it was great as well.

Well for anyone interested the website is www.redbubble.com I haven't got anything up yet, too busy looking at all the great stuff on there, but I will do soon. So I hope to see you all floating arounf there sometime =)
medesignz
you may also like deviantart
azoundria
If this isn't blatantly obviously either his site, or he's somehow affiliated with the owner, I don't know what is.

If you want my honest opinion, the site could use a bit more explanation of what everything is. You need to group related items together better, and add a bit more descriptive text.

I see tons of pictures, which I can only guess are things others have submitted, or are they just there to decorate? Are they all by one person? Will my art be published without credit?

Biggest question you want to answer: What do I get from using your site?
spobor
and here I was thinking it was blatantly obvious that I am merely trying to think of things to post to bring my frihost points above a negative so my hosting privlidges don't get cut off. The site definetely has bugs and could probably be better managed but what it gives you is a chance to try and market yourself as an artist. By putting up your art you are saying this is mine not anyone elses, you can then sell said art and any money that doesn't go towards the making of a physical print and sending it to the customer then goes to you. As for grouping of items, that is entirely up to the community. All of the groups on RedBubble are community run and it is up to you the artist to find the groups that specifically fit your art. But seeings as there is well over a thousand different groups, and you can even create your own, I am sure you will find where your art fits in best.
Animetallic
lol
medesignz
Does anyone know the deadline for the RA this year?
Cliffer
spobor wrote:
I definetly don't consider myself much of an artist, but I have some great photos that I have always wanted to do something with. I think I finally found out what, I just recently got told about a website called RedBubble, it is free to use as a place for creative collaboration and basically an online gallery for your art. They basically make prints or cards or whatever of your art as people want it, and you get the markup cost of the item. Not only is it great for photography and paintings and what not, but they also make shirts. I recommend anyone who is even a little bit artistic, or even if you have ever had a great idea for a shirt, make it up, stick it on the site, and buy yourself one! You might find others think it was great as well.

Well for anyone interested the website is www.redbubble.com I haven't got anything up yet, too busy looking at all the great stuff on there, but I will do soon. So I hope to see you all floating arounf there sometime =)

your website looks very good! what programming you use for making the site?