FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Age?





TiffxMaggot
Is it wrong for a 26-year-old male to be involved with an 18-year-old female?
That;s my situation, a lot of people think its gross, but I don't see anything wrong, well sometimes I feel I'm a bit young for him, like when we go on dates and he brings me home early because hes starting to get sleepy from working all day...
mattyj
TiffxMaggot wrote:
Is it wrong for a 26-year-old male to be involved with an 18-year-old female?
That;s my situation, a lot of people think its gross, but I don't see anything wrong, well sometimes I feel I'm a bit young for him, like when we go on dates and he brings me home early because hes starting to get sleepy from working all day...


YOu are both adults, nothing wrong with it at all
TiffxMaggot
Other guys i know think its "sick" because im much younger than he is.
But i dont understand because they date younger girls as well...
It just makes no sense to me.
riyadh
i don't think it's sick at all as long as it's a mutual thing...i have a friend the same as me...i'm 19...and she's going out with a guy who's 31 years old
apple
Nope nothing wrong there. Close friend of mine got married to a man 19 years older than herself. She is one of the happiest people I know.
TiffxMaggot
Well so far hes the best guy I've been with. *knock on wood*
He actually treats me right and doesn't force me to do anything which is good.
It'll happen when it happens is what he says. lol
apple
well if its working for you, then I see no reason to stop.

I mean he's not married and got a litter of kids right?
Rolling Eyes
airh3ad
Another story about age doesn't matter about love i have a lady friend, i been known this woman since childhood and i witness almost everything about her as in we're like sisters, we grown up,got married,and i know also her ups and downs, her marriage, kids, and how she suffered her marriage life, despite of she has gifted the amazing beauty, still she couldn't find happiness...At her golden age at present, she still possess the beauty that every woman aspires of to become, i forgot to mention she is now separated with her husband which is not her choice but it was a prearranged marriage..now she met somebody which of very much younger to her, a 25 year old guy, matured in thinking, responsible, adorable, everything that my friend longings for a man she found in HIM, only the age gap that makes barriers. once you fell in love doesn't care the age. its only a number right?
omershiloh
its not bad that the the way its need to be
the boy need to be bigger then the girl
TiffxMaggot
Yeah since we really care for each other it's a good thing.
Plus i never saw what was so bad about it, that's why i asked here.
Just to see if anyone had a reason for it being so bad.
supernova1987a
I don't know. Most of the time, we regret only later after finding out the truth. Love blinds us too much.
I think you should just go on without worrying too much. Let love be the force to create good things not to destroy anything, including yourself at any cost. If love tries to make you fall down, you should know that its not love its fake love and get over it right at the time you get to know it.
Love is such a mysterious thing. Very Happy Smile Wink
cherry-pie
if you love each other there is nothing wrong about it, and don't care wath other people think about it Very Happy
TiffxMaggot
ha yeah he tells me all the time not to listen what everyone else says.
and the good yet bad thing is that people talk about me to him all the time and he tells them to shut the hell up and that they dont know what hes talking about. then right after it happens he tells me about it.
Its actually quite shocking what people say though... Shocked
tchaunt
"All is fair in love and war." If you two are in love, then there are no rules; nothing matters. If he truly loves you, respects you, and doesn't expect sex from you, but is with you because he loves you, ignore what others say. When a person is right for you, they're right for you. You can't help it that you're in a relationship that others don't approve of. As long as you aren't using him and vice versa, it is perfectly normal.
zbale
Just joining the chorus.

I personally don't think that "all is fair in love and war", but I do think in the present case that if you feel you have a fulfilling relationship with this man you are entitled to it. I've been there and I know, both that a lot of people may not understand your relationship, and that it may be a very special relationship as far as you and that man are concerned -- much stronger in a way than a same-age relationship because you found each other across group lines.

I am practical and I believe there are several people in the world who can be the "right" person for each of us, but it is hard enough to find a soul-mate; so you should not be too bothered by what other people say: some are probably jealous, some are probably stuck-up, some are probably not mature enough to assess your maturity and to understand what you both give and get from this relationship.

"Age doesn't matter, unless you're a cheese", someone said. As far as people are concerned, you may only begin to realize that people have very different maturities, regardless of their age. I believe you should interact with people who have your level of maturity, not your age. That said, if you see at some point that the age difference raises specific issues (for instance, if the older person wants to settle and have kids but the younger one kind of feels its to early), you may have to rethink what you want from this relationship. But that is true of any relationship, regardless of age.
genckalemsor
Im 24 years old. Im a soo old (aged) man.
zbale
genckalemsor wrote:
Im 24 years old. Im a soo old (aged) man.


What's your point, "genckalemsor"?
zacky
TiffxMaggot wrote:
Is it wrong for a 26-year-old male to be involved with an 18-year-old female?
That;s my situation, a lot of people think its gross, but I don't see anything wrong, well sometimes I feel I'm a bit young for him, like when we go on dates and he brings me home early because hes starting to get sleepy from working all day...


well it only differs when your living in the place where people are too much religious. I can't blame them

coz she's only 18 years old compare to your age but i'm not saying that i'm disagree with you. Shes

already old enough and knows what shes doing so in my own perception and opinion, it's okay as long

as you will not take advantage to her and of course try at least to understand her immaturity in different

aspects of life.
mattyj
zacky wrote:
TiffxMaggot wrote:
Is it wrong for a 26-year-old male to be involved with an 18-year-old female?
That;s my situation, a lot of people think its gross, but I don't see anything wrong, well sometimes I feel I'm a bit young for him, like when we go on dates and he brings me home early because hes starting to get sleepy from working all day...


well it only differs when your living in the place where people are too much religious. I can't blame them

coz she's only 18 years old compare to your age but i'm not saying that i'm disagree with you. Shes

already old enough and knows what shes doing so in my own perception and opinion, it's okay as long

as you will not take advantage to her and of course try at least to understand her immaturity in different

aspects of life.


Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

The person making the post is the 18yo girl, not the guy....
airh3ad
The most important thing is you are happy with the girl that you are dating today age doesn't matter. Age is a number remember.
andysart380
if you feel good about it and his feeling is mutal..ther is no problem...and to be honest thats not really that big of a gap between ages...i myself am 19 and i would rather date a mid twenties girl than somebody my own age..just as levels of maturity differ
littleladyluck
There is no problem in that as long as you both feel mature enough to have a relationship. If you love him and this is mutual, then go ahead. you are adults. There may be occasions that you may find awkward or that you don't like, but always remember that because he's working, that means that he has other responsibilities. You would get used to it. love wins always.
zacky
mattyj wrote:
zacky wrote:
TiffxMaggot wrote:
Is it wrong for a 26-year-old male to be involved with an 18-year-old female?
That;s my situation, a lot of people think its gross, but I don't see anything wrong, well sometimes I feel I'm a bit young for him, like when we go on dates and he brings me home early because hes starting to get sleepy from working all day...


well it only differs when your living in the place where people are too much religious. I can't blame them

coz she's only 18 years old compare to your age but i'm not saying that i'm disagree with you. Shes

already old enough and knows what shes doing so in my own perception and opinion, it's okay as long

as you will not take advantage to her and of course try at least to understand her immaturity in different

aspects of life.


Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it?

The person making the post is the 18yo girl, not the guy....


lol..sorry fellas..
babarus
If you are happy all is right .....
I think that ....
Related topics
Favourite game? (OFFICIAL THREAD)
Lemme ' Guess u'r age
Old age memory
Age of empires 3
The Average Age Here?
Starcraft vs. Age of Empires II
Know ur age!!!
Age of Empires 3 Demo
Age of Empires III
Official Age of Empires III Topic
At what age will you be old?
Nuclear Age
dark age of camelot
Age Of Empires 3 .::NEW::.
Age
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.