FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Use Frih$ for something other then people requests

Asap170
I would like to see more things that you can use Frih$ for something other then people requests..... Like a shop where you can buy a domain or something....for a year or a month or just something like that....
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
I would like to see more things that you can use Frih$ for something other then people requests..... Like a shop where you can buy a domain or something....for a year or a month or just something like that....
Excellent idea.

Maybe in the shop one can exchange Frihost Dollars for points, when you are dangerously low on your points. There could be a rule for it that you can only do that if you have more than 1000 Frihost dollars in your account and you can only use the excess of 1000 Frihost dollars, to ensure that these are Frihosters who usually post very regularly. Maybe there could be an automatic box you can tick for this when you think you will be away for a significant period of time.

Domains may be a little tricky, unless the Domain belongs to a Frihoster and the Frihoster sells use of the domain name for a limited time period for Frihost Dollars.

Maybe one could buy more Website space with Frihost Dollars if you need more Website space or more bandwith, provided you have had a Website up and running for a while and it is worthy of more space and bandwith.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3725.html
Quote:
12) A shop to sell more Bandwidth or Space using FRIH$.
15) Exchanging FRIH$ for Points / Trading, donating or receiving Points.

-close-