FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yes Run Website

guissmo
http://yesrun.guissmo.frih.net

This is a website I made for a deaf institute.
They are hosting a run here in the Philippines.

I'm posting this here so that you can critique my site and help me find some room for improvement. This is my first 'serious' site and I would appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If you live nearby and want to join the run, why not tell me too? Smile
Donutey
You need to put a concise explanation of what the run is about at the top of the page. It took me several clicks to get anything about why the run was taking place.

A little bit much empty space at the top of the page. I think you need to do a 'float' for the image in the upper right.

Otherwise it's a very good design for a good cause. Very Happy
escritor
Don't display your e-mail addresses like that on the contact page. Use a contact form or protect them with reCaptcha.
tamilparks
ya just like escritor told i am also telling u dont use the email id in the webpage if u use more spam mails will come to your inbox very easily..........

so u can use the mailing forms
DanielWatts
Escritor has a very good point! If you have your email there there is a high chance of it getting hacked! Please use a email form.

But apart from that Very Happy I love it. There are nice and colourfull content! A good amount of content!

so 7/10
ProwerBot
Yeah, putting your email on there isn't the greatest thing, it's a better idea to use ways that robots won't understand it but people can.