FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fight: mule vs Mountain Lion. Who would win??

Who wins: Mule or Mountain Lion?
The Mountain Lion
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
The Mule
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

S3nd K3ys
In a fight between a mule and a mountain lion, who do you think would win?

I've seen some horses/donkeys with serious attitudes and wouldn't want to ef with them. A mountain lion did, and here is how it turned out.
Dark_Jedi06
This is a ridiculous topic...but I'd have to go with a mountain lion, simply because the word mule is kind of nasty. Razz
S3nd K3ys
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
This is a ridiculous topic...but I'd have to go with a mountain lion, simply because the word mule is kind of nasty. Razz

Rediculous?

Did you look at the link?

Is it still rediculous?
Dark_Jedi06
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:

Rediculous?

Did you look at the link?

Is it still rediculous?
Yeah I looked at that link, and I still think a thread about mules vs. mountain lions is ridiculous. Is it worthwhile? To some degree, yes. Razz

Still, mountain lions > mules.
Bondings
Those images are either photoshopped or of a very bad quality.
DarkYuke
I kinda feel sorry for the lion, killed by a mule.. but nevertheless, in normal circumstances, the lion would win. I am still amazed at how the lion even managed to get into such a position in the first place. The lion kinda looks small (I think) anyway.

Oh yeah, on the website, its says that the lion was probably going for the dogs, so it wasn't really trying to mess with the mule. ^^
gonzo
S3nd K3ys wrote:
who do you think would win?.

the hungrier one
johnabraham
the wilder one aka the one which is more aggressive at the moment...
nilsmo
I don't think the pictures were real, and, yes, the mountain lion was small! I think a mountain lion would usually win in controlled circumstances. Mules are strong, but according to wikipedia:
Quote:
The puma can run as fast as 30 mph (50 km/h), jump 20 ft (6 m) from a standing position, vertically leap 8 ft (2.5 m), and often weigh more than 150 pounds (70 kg). Their bite strength is more powerful than that of any domestic dog. Puma claws are retractable and they have four toes. Adult males may be more than eight feet long (nose to tail), and weigh about 150 pounds (70 kg). In exceptional cases males may reach as much as 200 pounds.
S3nd K3ys
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/mulelion.asp

Quote:
The lion was dead before the mule Berry took and shook the lion. A lion is a powerful and lethal predator and can easily kill a mule however a mule can be quite an adversary.
Nameless
The mountain lion would win. Lions > mules.