FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Novaworld / Novalogic

1day
Anybody heard of Land Warrior / Task Force Dagger / Black Hawk Down / Joint Operations? i was wondering what you guys would rate these games as because i think that Joint Ops is the best closely followed by Land Warrior. BHD is a little bit behind these two where tfd is the worst of the lot and i dont like it..

Post your ratings of the games if youve played them before
Teddy1
Black hawk down, that game is awesome i love the online play, im Teddy1 on there Laughing, pretty much like everywhere i guess. Add me to msn if you want to play online someday or just have a general conversation about the game. eminem08uk@hotmail.com Smile thnx
sush
Yup I used to enjoy both F-16 MRF and F-22 on novaworld. It's mostly COMANCHE4 now.
Commando_Sondre
I played a lot of Delta Force: Xtreme before. But then I got CS:S, and it all stopped up Razz
Teddy1
yeah, i will check out counter strike one day Smile
dylanm
I've only got Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and I think it's a pretty good game.
I got it free with my nVidia Graphic Card.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
zuk4u
Black Hawk Down - for me 8+/10 - very nice game
Teddy1
zuk4u, Want to have a match one day ?
Varo
I liked joint operations: typhoon rising alot. It was a really fun game but it was really bugy and novalogic didnt fix many. Plus they nerfed snipers to where they weren't very effective. Still joint operations: typhoon rising is a sweet game but it could have been one of the legendary ones if they had put some more effort into it.