FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help me soon

moderada
Thanks a lot
deanhills
Maybe you are too much into the idea of "relationships" and that may be creating a "needy" person out of you. People sense you want something that maybe they don't want to give to you and that makes them feel uneasy and turn away from you. If you should focus on the relationship with yourself first, by finding interesting hobbies such as skiing, diving, sports, dancing, etc, where people can see you are enjoying YOUR life, instead of focussing on theirs, you may find yourself attracting people to you, instead of trying to follow or be focussed on others. Bottomline, you have to be interested in yourself and love yourself first in a meaningful and sincere way in order to attract meaningful relationships to you.
moderada
Thanks a lot for your advices, you are right.
rajpk
moderada wrote:
Thanks a lot

what is this

not understand Shocked
jwellsy
deanhills wrote:
Maybe you are too much into the idea of "relationships" and that may be creating a "needy" person out of you. People sense you want something that maybe they don't want to give to you and that makes them feel uneasy and turn away from you. If you should focus on the relationship with yourself first, by finding interesting hobbies such as skiing, diving, sports, dancing, etc, where people can see you are enjoying YOUR life, instead of focussing on theirs, you may find yourself attracting people to you, instead of trying to follow or be focussed on others. Bottomline, you have to be interested in yourself and love yourself first in a meaningful and sincere way in order to attract meaningful relationships to you.

Good advice for a lot of people. This same thing has been a criticism about some recent vampire movies. Where the ladies in the movies are so smitten with their relationship with a vampire that they loose all sense of personal identity/independence.