FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

problem internet by Dataone broadband(wireless)FC-11 live

bukaida
I have installed fedora core 11 live on my 4 gb pendrive with 1 gb reserved for persistent storage. Everything is working fine except I am not being able to connect to my dataone broadband. My wireless network is detected perfectly and the ip addresses, username and passwords are given accordingly in the xDSL configuration. Both the wireless and ppp0 is showing as active but there is no internet. Additionaly a ppp0.bak is appearing below the original ppp0 with the same settings which I am not being able to delete. I have attached the screenshots which will make the situation more clear. please help.

mugundhan
bukaida wrote:
I have installed fedora core 11 live on my 4 gb pendrive with 1 gb reserved for persistent storage. Everything is working fine except I am not being able to connect to my dataone broadband. My wireless network is detected perfectly and the ip addresses, username and passwords are given accordingly in the xDSL configuration. Both the wireless and ppp0 is showing as active but there is no internet. Additionaly a ppp0.bak is appearing below the original ppp0 with the same settings which I am not being able to delete. I have attached the screenshots which will make the situation more clear. please help.

did you check default gateway ????
mukesh
I think problum on IP or in Gateway.