FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Phoenix free PHP scripts

sonam
Hi all,
I am just upload first part of my Phoenix PHP site. Here you can find (momentary only three) free PHP scripts. Site is not total finished (in short time I will include more scripts and contents), but, anyway, maybe you can find some interesting for download. I thing most popular script is Multi Hit Counter what counting and displaying separately all hits on your entire site.
Of course, all other comment and suggestions about site are welcome.
Very Happy
Sonam
budazz
nice site bro...good to have a download section for php... Very Happy
blueknot
nice site.

thks for the scripts.

it's pretty interesting.
sonam
Thanks budazz, thanks blueknot,
for yours coments.

Quote:
it's pretty interesting.

That's true. My idea is to create simple, and useful PHP scripts for any OS. I am asking myself what I would like to apply on my site, and what can I improve with this script. I am starting with programming only if I find answers on these questions, not before. Wink

Sonam

[/quote]
Anderman
Im not really feelin the layout
bit too bright

But great content Very Happy
sonam
Thanks Anderman,
I am checking my pages on different computers, and I didn’t see big difference about colors.

Anderman wrote:
Quote:
Im not really feelin the layout
bit too bright

Then, Frihosters please take a look, I need more opinion about layout. Shocked
Thamks,
Sonam
Anderman
Its not that kinda bright but i just dont feel that bold colours like red and orange should be used on a site like this
I think it should be more techish to fit in with content Wink
htmlmaster
Ehh... not too bad. Personally, the colors are too bright, you don't have enough scripts, and you should definitly add some good old content. I suggest a few tutorials (get on SE's good side). Next, if you hadn't already, submit your scripts to hotscripts, its a free 100+ visitors a day for you (per script, if they are any good.)
sonam
Ouuu, Sonam, Sonam,
how you can live with your poor English?

Thanks Anderman and htmlmaster, now I understand what you thing with bright. I am chose this colors on site name "Phoenix". Ash is gray and fire is red and orange. And name is coming from my misfortune, every time I must start my site from 0, same like Phoenix!

Htmlmaster wrote:
Quote:
you don't have enough scripts,

That’s true, but I am just start and I need little bit time.

Quote:
submit your scripts to hotscripts,

I see, you read only index.php. Scripts are submitted.

Quote:
if they are any good.

Check out!

Quote:
I suggest a few tutorials (get on SE's good side).

Good idea, can you give me more information's? Are these tutorials free? Some useful link where I can find it? Thanks.

Sonam
sonam
Hi, yesterday I am including pages on Croatian language with scripts installation instructions. Also I am changing background and I hope so now is not too bright? Laughing

Sonam
Anderman
Actually it looks much better Very Happy
sonam
Hi,
I am back! On my site now you can see one new improvement – all PHP codes is in light yellow box for easy recognitions. But this is not main reason for this post. Today, Hostscripts has been approved my Hercules Image Rotator in their directory! Now you can also download this script for free on http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/hercules/read_me.php Very Happy

Here are few features:
Hercules Image Rotator is a PHP script, which rotates your images/banners with a JPG (JPEG), GIF, or PNG extension from any location. Hercules Image Rotator uses Flat File (txt file) and does not need MySQL or any other DB. Also, does not need Java or JavaScript enabled. It is very simple to sets the image/banner dimensions and time to rotate it.

BWT don’t forget rate it! Wink

Sonam
Mc_Tux
Real nice site !!!
kain
I don't really like the layout but good content!
bdoneck
nice layout.

i like the logo and i like the scripts.
joshua_erceg
Cool!
The scripts are pretty easy to place in your site - & they are useful too!
Thanx Smile
Kit
Well I am not exactly wild about the layout, but it is clean and serves its purpose. My only suggestion there is work on the sudden ending to the page.

PHP scripts are needed and if you work and promote your scripts, you will recieve traffic and downloads.

Keep it up.
sonam
Hi,
Yesterday I am uploading Chameleon, one new PHP script, what shows randomly, or in dependent on user's local time, different background images or colors. You can preset precise time (hours, minutes and seconds). Uses Flat File (txt file) and does not need MySQL or any other DB.

You can find script on:
http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/chameleon/read_me.php

If you find useful this script don’t forget rate it. Wink

Sonam
xuma
its great .i like it you must continue this.i try to find some scripts and i thinh i find your site.
sonam
Thanks xuma,
I am very happy if these scripts can help to anyone. Also, I always put more efforts to create simple and understandable scripts. This last one is looking quite interesting because in one day come more than 160 visitors only from Hotscripts! Shocked Surprised

Sonam
Programmable
Hello!!

I'm ALOUI Seifeddine

I'm from Tunisia

May someone help me to find free hosting!!!!!
Shocked
sonam
Hi,
I am include one more script on my site. If you are interesting in check

http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/fisherman/read_me.php

Features:
Fisherman's Slide Show is PHP script that resizes and displays your images with JPG, GIF or PNG extension from chosen directory. It is nice and simple way to create presentations or image gallery on your site. Other features are: your timing for image/description rotation, resizing images on your predefined dimensions, show three types of images - JPG (JPEG), GIF and PNG and displaying one single type, any types combination or all types at once, possibility to show/hide description, define font, etc. Target URL from images is possible to set - on original image, predefined URL in description.txt or none. Does not need Java or JavaScript enabled. Easy installation and much more…

Sonam
paul_indo
I think your site is cool.

The layout is fine for a no nonsense site which is providing info and scripts.

Maybe a few images on an entry page would look good but it's not really necesary.

Thanks for the scripts.
Alie
Your RED font color in header is difficult for eyes... I think you should make it darker... Or less satured and lighter... My opinion.
Content is good...
digibluez
light and tight Smile
sonam
Thanks paul_indo, thanks Alie,
This month I am thinking about new content, but I haven’t enough time to realize it. Maybe I will do something on the end of January when I come back from holiday.

Sonam
sonam
Hi, I am coming back from holiday and start with work. First what I do is improvement of Hercules images/banners rotator PHP script. Now is possible to install this script on html (htm) pages. You can read more on http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/hercules/html.php .

Sonam
sonam
Hi, here is one more free script. Check for more instructions
http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/butterfly/read_me.php

Butterfly is simple PHP script for counting online visitors on your site. It is dinamic - check, change and show online visitors in dependence of time preset in custom.php. Butterfly is possible to instal on both - PHP or HTML pages. Does not need Flat File, MySQL or any other DB. Also, does not need enabled Java, JavaScript, Aplets or cookies.

Sonam
sonam
Hi,
after loooooong time I have time to look little bit in my old PHP scripts and I am changing and update Hercules banner rotator check http://www.phoenix.frihost.net/hercules/read_me.php . Now, this script can rotate multiple banners with different rotation time on same page. Wink

Sonam
Matte52
nice site AND nice site! well done!

Best regards
Matte52
budiman
Thanks a lots for the php.

It will be useful for my web.

Best wishes
Budiman
Technaut
wow. big font. you should make it smaller, around 10 pixels.

nice scripts though! i dont need any, because i just pop in a plugin in Joomla! but for the rest of the CMS deprived world, this is awesome. keep adding more more MORE scripts! Very Happy
sonam
Quote:
wow. big font. you should make it smaller, around 10 pixels.

He, he, I like BIG LETTERS!

Quote:
keep adding more more MORE scripts!

O yes, it will come soon.

Sonam
arkebuzer
great site! Smile

It looks nice, and some of the scripts might come in handy for sure. Thanks =)
jayzee
coool scripts...dude
benjad
good looking site, simple, clean. Good scripts available for download.

My hope would be that in future versions, the scripts would be on a different page, in categories. To also make the person more comfortable with the scripts, if it looked like they came from a MySQL query, would raise the confidence level on the page alot.

One more item. I once remember seeing a "hot spot" chart depicting where to put content, (white = first place viewers eyes went, yellow = less often noticed, red = rarely/never noticed). If I apply what that chart tells me, then the goal and oppinions are right in the middle of the hot spot. Might want to move them around a little, so navigation to the scripts is right in hte hot spot.

(BTW can anyone find that stupid chart? When I google "hot spot" htlm, you can imagine all the html img hot spot stuff that comes up).
sonam
Thanks benjad,
Now I have too much job but in future I was thinking about new design. You are right about hot spot. I find this two usefull sites for colors and other design tricks.

http://www.allwebdesignresources.com/colorusageinwebdesign.html
http://poynterextra.org/eyetrack2004/main.htm

Maybe is one right for you Wink

Sonam
benjad
spot on with Eyetracker.

From the eyetracker research, a person viewing you home page is not even likely to find the scripts, because there is no content in the real hot spots. Navigation is tucked up in the upper right hand corner (a very cool area).

Good links. Going to have to book mark them myself.

One other thing I really like is this....

http://www.jrm.cc/color-palette-generator/

Input a picture, and it spits out colors. Good for site design
ixtra
Nice site,
Simple but elegant layout made by photoshop
Good UNCOMMON scripts

Overall Good and good work
sonam
Thanks ixtra for your opinion,
I hope it will be better and better.
In this moment I have one new script - Linkspider. This script allows other webmasters to trade link with your site, check if your link exist on their site and is it your link hidden somewhere in script, comment, etc. Exchange link automatically or save it in admin.txt (tmp file). In Admin panel you can check new and old links again, visit all submitted home pages and link pages, delete, include, black list, etc. Uses Flat File and does not need MySQL or any other DB.

Sonam
sonam
Hi, here is my new script and I hope usefull for someone...

One-page Gallery is a image gallery which show your images with a JPG (JPEG), GIF or PNG extension. One-page Gallery need only one page on your site, do all stuff dynamically in fly without data bases or thumbs. One-page Gallery is fully customized.

Sonam
vinx_18
Nice work! But I think you have to work on the color of your text. But in general your site rocks!
sonam
Quote:
Nice work! But I think you have to work on the color of your text. But in general your site rocks!

Jeah, I have idea to change little bit design but I havent time. Maybe next year.

Sonam
sonam
Quote:
Jeah, I have idea to change little bit design but I havent time. Maybe next year.

I am post this in 2006. But no timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee till now. Few days ago I am upload two of my updated scripts, new design and new domain on http://phoenixphp.net Dancing and hope I will update all in next few month. After finishing I will make mirror here on frihost. Take a look.

Sonam