FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Domains absolutely-free-domain-names.com

coreymanshack
Register free domains effortlessly by posting on forums and getting FD points. You can register as many as you want. Each domains is 645 FD points.

http://absolutely-free-domain-names.com/

Edit: Links changed, so changed the post.
truespeed
I twittered your url . (It also goes to my myspace and facebook as they are all linked) I don't have lots of friends/followers,but it may get you a few hits.
coreymanshack
truespeed wrote:
I twittered your url . (It also goes to my myspace and facebook as they are all linked) I don't have lots of friends/followers,but it may get you a few hits.

sweet thanks bud!
allboeing
Hey people I am a user on that site and his domain changed to absolutely-free-domain-names.com and he has kindly given me that domain(you choose the domain unless its a competiton or auction for a certain domain) so just thought id let that out anyway I have fdomains.net now and I am doing something similair along with hosting(separate parts).
Just tought I would let everyone know about that.
nivinjoy
Quote:
You must have a godaddy.com or whois.com account! We will add more registrars as we gain popularity.

That is bad.And also we have to register in that forum it seems..!! That is absurd.This is just to get more members..

Main thing i would like to ask is : Has anyone got domains through this site..??
coreymanshack
nivinjoy wrote:
Quote:
You must have a godaddy.com or whois.com account! We will add more registrars as we gain popularity.

That is bad.And also we have to register in that forum it seems..!! That is absurd.This is just to get more members..

Main thing i would like to ask is : Has anyone got domains through this site..??

Is it so bad that you have to have an account at a registrar for me to give you a domain? That's sad.

Yea it seems like I don't want people to spam my site, that's why I require registration, and then I need to keep track of your points for you to get a domain. If you would go to the testimonials section on our site you will see that a few people have been given domains.
andysart380
im not here to argue with anyone im just gonna say....you kinda have to register and post here on frihost for hosting and domain so....i dont see why you say its not worth it when thats exactly what you did here...and im not a member there im just pointing out something.
tamilparks
to get members to the forum ... he is using i think
metalfreek
Is the domain given for one year only? Do i have to renew this domain after a year with my money or you will renew that if I maintain some points?
coreymanshack
metalfreek wrote:
Is the domain given for one year only? Do i have to renew this domain after a year with my money or you will renew that if I maintain some points?

I would've renewed it but I don't own that site anymore.
Mstardom
allboeing wrote:
Hey people I am a user on that site and his domain changed to absolutely-free-domain-names.com and he has kindly given me that domain(you choose the domain unless its a competiton or auction for a certain domain) so just thought id let that out anyway I have fdomains.net now and I am doing something similair along with hosting(separate parts).
Just tought I would let everyone know about that.

Thanks for the insight. It is always a nice thing to see strangers give strangers props on their websites, makes the world a better place to live together and make money together!
DanielWatts
This is very nice, I'm gonna be signing up as Danielwatts very soon. I was wondering ar you aloud any sort of domain or does it have to reach the owners standerds?
coreymanshack
DanielWatts wrote:
This is very nice, I'm gonna be signing up as Danielwatts very soon. I was wondering ar you aloud any sort of domain or does it have to reach the owners standerds?

I sold the website.