FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Funkoars @ Elizapalooza '09

bjwok
The two previous times I have shot the Funkoars I've also lined up a publicity shot that I feel best represents what the oars are about. Those two shots (backstage at live at the zoo with alcohol tickets and mock guns to their head and the shower shot in the green room at the gov) have set the bar in my head for any future shots of the guys. At Elizapalooza I had an idea to use a photocopier with the guys all crammed over it and the bright light shooting out of it somehow symbolising something overtly sexual, but i couldn't get the copier to function with the lid open, so there goes that idea.

Opening some closed doors, I found a hallway with a bookcase containing pamphlets relating to parental guidance for teens on all manner of topics including (most importantly) sexual matters. If I could pull the bookcase forward, shove the guys heads in from behind and add some alcohol to the mix we may just have a shot...

The guys were stoked with the idea and after a quick set up and positioning of the props we were shooting. 5 or 6 shots later and we had the keeper.

Check Hons' face! Classic. The binder book on the right reads: Parents, Teens And Boundaries, How To Draw The Line - which is a song title right there!!