FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Productivity Programs (To do lists)

Magicman
I'm looking for a program to help me keep track of all the things I have too do that I can check off when I finish them. What applications (for Mac OS X) do you suggest for this? Do you use any such programs?
slashnburn99
I use the back of my hand! honest

you can even highlight your hand for really important stuff

have you tried looking in your phone (Cell)
Magicman
Haha I'm looking for something a little more advanced than the back of my hand. I have quite a few things that I always have to remember to do and I feel like a computer program or website would be the best way to do that. My phone doesn't have anything on it that could help.
angfrayle
You can try out LeaderTask. It is commercial, but the makers of the software would give it to you for free. Check the website for details.
Magicman
angfrayle wrote:
You can try out LeaderTask. It is commercial, but the makers of the software would give it to you for free. Check the website for details.

This is a program for Windows. I'm looking for something that will work on a Mac. Any online alternatives that someone has used (like Remember the Milk) and would recommend would be appreciated.
silverdown
This was very helpful to me, thank you. Very Happy
Phinx
Have you tried Sunbird? Or if you are using Thunderbird as your email client, you could download a plugin called Lightning. This will add organizer functions straight to Thunderbird.