FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can sb. please tell me why my HP is an "attacking site&

Bielhelm
Okay. Yesterday everthing was okay. I loaded up and down a bit, made some new pages into my site
http://theblackknights.frihost.org
And now... i am excluded from my own Site today - because it is beeing blocked.
Reason is: that it is "an attacking site"?
rvec
bondings is currently working on it. It looks like the problem was wth some other frihost account, and if we're right it should be solved in a couple of hours (google needs to check the page again).
Bondings
There was a hacked account/website containing a lot of viruses. I just found it and removed the account. The problem is that Google flagged the whole frihost.org doamin instead of the subdomain. I hope it will be unflagged soon.
Bielhelm
understood. I am glad to hear that my own security at Home is running well.
Kaspersky Internet Security has checked my site with no incidents.
Thank you for your vast and fast knowledge of the problem as well.
Just let us hope there was only one unknown BLACK SHEEP among us.
Amen! Shocked Very Happy
Laughing
smokey4life
yea my site was reported as well, google is blocking it for me too.
Bondings
smokey4life wrote:
yea my site was reported as well, google is blocking it for me too.

If you look at the "Why is this page blocked" link, it says:
Quote:
Diagnostic page for frihost.org

Which means it blocked the whole frihost.org domain, which includes your subdomain (and everyone else's that ends in .frihost.org, it's not your subdomain in specific).

I hope this is resolved/unblocked quickly. Maybe when Google crawls it again and sees that it's gone.
smokey4life
Yea i actually did open that link up and seen that right after i posted that, thanks for the fast response!
Bondings
Google seems to have updated the page, but it's still blocked. I guess we have to wait unfortunately. My apologies for the ongoing problems.
PleoMaster
I have the same problems Sad
smokey4life
PleoMaster wrote:
I have the same problems Sad

Yes PleoMaster, everyone that is hosted under frihost.org will be reported with google. This topic really should be locked before it fills up with hundreds of "Yea me too" comments
Bielhelm
An announcement for anybody would be helpful. Seems like i wasn´t the last overall to see that this "site is blocked" .
Google has the monopole and plays "Monopoly". How many days will be needed till stopbadware.com is counting frihost again as a "clean site"? 90 Days I believe.... so "all we can do - is sit and wait."
And in February the site is once again clean... if nobody is attacking again. If not... well who knows.
Bad vibrations for such a good thing like frihost.
Bondings
Bielhelm wrote:
An announcement for anybody would be helpful. Seems like i wasn´t the last overall to see that this "site is blocked" .
Google has the monopole and plays "Monopoly". How many days will be needed till stopbadware.com is counting frihost again as a "clean site"? 90 Days I believe.... so "all we can do - is sit and wait."
And in February the site is once again clean... if nobody is attacking again. If not... well who knows.
Bad vibrations for such a good thing like frihost.

I guess we have to wait for a verification of the website or some timer that determines that after x days the warning can be removed.

Maybe it is because I removed the account and Google checks the files and thinks they are simply unavailable and not removed.
PleoMaster
Bondings whats happening with the attackedsite stuff, google still not updated and ive got clients websites on my host and it isnt looking good.
Bondings
PleoMaster wrote:
Bondings whats happening with the attackedsite stuff, google still not updated and ive got clients websites on my host and it isnt looking good.

Google needs to unblock it. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Only frihost.org and all subdomains of it are affected. You could either register a domain and use that or get a free subdomain somewhere, like from http://freedns.afraid.org/ .
Diablosblizz
Google has unblocked the frihost.org domain. Smile
Bondings
Diablosblizz wrote:
Google has unblocked the frihost.org domain. Smile

First thing I checked when I woke up this morning and to my surprise the warning was gone. Fantastic news! Very Happy