FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

any new psp games coming out?

ato784
Hey,

I don't really know what is coming out so i thought that i would ask all of you what you are looking forward to playing on the psp.
ovg8
Tales of Vs, kingdom hearts birth by sleep, assasins creed bloodlines, tekkan 6, La Pucelle: Ragnarok, Code Geass, Fate\unlimited.
sum12nv
GTA China town... i heard its good.
ovg8
GTA chinatown isnt that great as it is a birds eye view not the standard GTA second person is is because its a port from the ds one and to fit the ds cartridges they needed birds eye also because of using the touch screen.
pscompanies
Assasin's Creed: Bloodlines, Tekken 6, I hear there's also gonna be a new God Of War.. Hopefully Bully/GTA:SA/GTA IV gets ported (in some form).. But that last one is just wishful thinking Razz
amperx
kingdom hearts, tekken 6, assasins creed, little big planet lolz, alot of good ones

you can find upcoming games through gamefaqs

browse down to the "upcoming games section below" Very Happy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/
ato784
pscompanies wrote:
Assasin's Creed: Bloodlines, Tekken 6, I hear there's also gonna be a new God Of War.. Hopefully Bully/GTA:SA/GTA IV gets ported (in some form).. But that last one is just wishful thinking Razz

I agree with you

and also Assasin's Creed: Bloodlines and Tekken 6 are good games, I got Assasin's Creed: Bloodlines for christmas!
jigoku05
Games that I would probably like that are coming on 2010:

God Eater
Dante's Inferno
Metal Gear(can't remember subtitle)
Resident Evil
Harvest Moon(can't remember subtitle)
Armored Core: Silent Line and Last Raven
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Blazblue
toasterintheoven
still no word on that new resident evil portable not even during the E3 conference, man I'm anxious
amperx
well God eaters planning a release on the US market Very Happy
as for metal gear windwalker the coop was good, and its one hot game for the psp, with very nice graphics too

im kinda waiting for KHBBS us version, i just dont like playing it in japanese, although I finished the game nonetheless xd

hmm, what else is coming?
ribozon
bleach heat the soul 7 will be released soon, also im an addicted fan of bleach that's why im so excited about it xD ^^
toasterintheoven
turns out that resident evil game's going to be released for the new nintendo ds that's coming out next year, bummer