FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Al Queda's #2 in Iraq :owned:

S3nd K3ys
Quote:
U.S.: Al-Zarqawi No. 2 killed in Baghdad
Military says top aide to Jordanian-born terrorist shot dead on Sunday

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The second-in-command of Al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Azzam, was shot and killed by U.S.-led forces in Baghdad on Sunday, the U.S. military confirmed on Tuesday.

Azzam, a financier and religious aide to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was shot and killed while hiding out in a high-rise apartment building in the capital, the military said.

Couldn't we take a few of the number 2's and 3's that we've captured/killed so far and trade them up for a number 1 draft pick?

The war on terror was one of the best things to ever happen to this world. Thank God W had the balls to rid the earth of these scum.

Source
tidruG
Dude, source!! You've posted enough in this forum to know about the link to the source rule! Mad
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:
Dude, source!! You've posted enough in this forum to know about the link to the source rule! Mad

Whoa!

Don't get hostile... I forgot. You know I usually do, right?

Here's the source!
tidruG
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Didn't really intented to make it look so hostile. Was supposed ot be more like a disappointment thingy, couldn't find the right smiley, heh heh.

Yes, you generally do post the source, which is why I didn't remove this thread right away Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Didn't really intented to make it look so hostile. Was supposed ot be more like a disappointment thingy, couldn't find the right smiley, heh heh.

Yes, you generally do post the source, which is why I didn't remove this thread right away Very Happy

I see. Wink

We need a new smilie; :sarcasm: Very Happy