FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A little news section

chasbeen
Hmm

once a month, every month.

Topics
Our traffic
Our Server Configuration
Research and Development

If this exists already where is it?

This is a great web site.

Finally I got another suggestion...

DONT CHANGE ANYTHING ITS PERFECT! Wink
Asap170
Not that I know of the only thing is the posts that make the top boards are displayed (4 of them atleast.) But maybe a monthly newsletter would be nice.
Bondings
I used to make blog posts about similar things, although lately I've been neglecting it. Anyway, do you think I should also make a newsletter?
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
I used to make blog posts about similar things, although lately I've been neglecting it. Anyway, do you think I should also make a newsletter?
If you have the time, it would be a great bonus. I see a stickie for it right on top of the Featured Discussions list when we open up Frihost Forums. It does not have to be long. Just brief sentences about latest "downtimes" and describing what caused those, i.e. Website mistakes to be avoided. Maybe highlight some recent really good tutorials (if there has been any) or any really beneficial postings that have been made that could help with design of Websites. Or maybe just a short discussion on pros and cons of latest tools such as Google Chrome OS that is on its way or anything that has happened in IT or Websites that got you excited. The header could include a count down to one million postings and other stats such as the average for the month postings. Also maybe the number of new Frihosters for the month and number of visits average per day for the month. Smile