FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi Guys!!

DGreatPronKing
sorry if it took me a while to get on my feet.. i recently havent posted due to loss of internet connection in our region. It is all because of the typhoon that hit Philippines. Anyways I'm now back to action.
Helios
Good to hear that you're back and alright. I heard (and saw) on the news that the typhoon was pretty rough.
missdixy
Welcome back!! Smile
tchaunt
Welcome back! It's good to hear that you're alright!
goutha
What I like about Frihost (among other aspects) is the fact that our community is really diversified.

Welcome back. I hope that you didn't suffered alot from this typhoon.
paskifire
Welcome back kabayan Smile
TurtleShell
Can I ask, what's it like to live through a typhoon?
tony
Wow! I'm glad you were okay in the typhoon. I heard the Phillipines recently got hit by two different typhoons - is it true? It must be scary; I cannot imagine. Where I am sometimes we will have big storms but there is really never a danger of death...or very minimal danger, especially if precautians are taken. It seems typhoons are far more dangerous and must be scary!
standready
Welcome back! I am glad to hear you made it through the storm.
desonium
Welcome back. I am happy your are alright Cool
I am glad we do not have typhoons in Holland. It looks pretty scary to me when a typhoon comes close to your village.
soljarag
Welcome back! That must of been an adventrue living trhough all of that
erlendhg
Hi there, it is good that you are back. Hope to see you around.
Raidation
Welcome back.
Smile
airh3ad
Hey welcome back , at least you remember to post again here! good job!
lethaltriad
Welcome back and glad to see your safe and sound.
Dean_The_Great
You don't seem to be the only one who suffered some internet downtime because of the typhoon. Glad to hear you are safe, though.
crimson_aria
good for you. i'm jealous, your internet connection's back. mine is still not, it's been over 2 months! i called my provider numerous times already. they promised me first week of November, and when it still wasn't up, I called again and they said it's been moved to 2nd week. then I talked to them again and they told me there's been a delay in the restoration and no estimated time has been filed by the technical group yet. I'm beginning to be angry, I know I shouldn't but.. it's been too long. all my friends have had their connections fixed already. I guess our area was hit really badly by that storm. I'm currently using mobile broadband. sometimes it's good, but sometimes it's not. since that storm the signal over here has been messed up u__u
guissmo
Yes, finally, our country is slowly getting up. I hope the heroic acts of people stay even when there are no calamities. That would make the world a whole lot better.
hamza1122
hey, sorry i didn't hear the news. I must've not been watching tv recently. I'm in australia but im half filipino Very Happy Welcome back