FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any other anime i should watch?

DeltaM
Hello!
Well I have watched Naruto and Bleach and I think they both are very good animes Very Happy . Do you guys know any similar or animes you think that a person that likes these to would like to watch ?

Thanks
menino
Try watching Full Metal Alchemist. That is also good.
DeltaM
Okey thanks. I'll check it out now.
DeltaM
Any good place where I can watch it ? Since after like 3 episodes you can't watch any more on megavideo if u want to watch many in a row Cool
Ow-Bert
afro samurai is great, try watching that Smile
detsucks
Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis if your bothered haha, well.. those are the ones that i enjoyed!

Sure that there are more, just can't think of them atm Wink
sum12nv
watch Deathnote, darker than black, darker than black 2, code geass and Dragon Ball Kai.
go DBK
amperx
try watching full metal alchemist, really good anime, TTGL(tengen toppa gurren lagan), soul eater, and dont forget one piece if you still haven't, i'd say one piece is far better than the 2 animes you've been watching so far Very Happy
jigoku05
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
Yu yu Hakusho
Dragonball Z, GT

But out of them I would start with One Piece...
paskifire
DeltaM wrote:
Any good place where I can watch it ? Since after like 3 episodes you can't watch any more on megavideo if u want to watch many in a row Cool

Try Watching @ www.animeseason.com or www.animecrazy.com. Very Happy they offer many mirrors to choose from. I also recommend One piece Very Happy
jigoku05
^ it's animecrazy.net ^_^ just a correction
DeltaM
Thanks for all the suggestions Smile I have watched fulmetal alchemist and a bit on fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood and i think it's good have also watched a bit of One piece so now I got animes for a while Very Happy And u guys have made so many suggesting I'll have animes to watch for a realy long time !
jigoku05
DeltaM wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions Smile I have watched fulmetal alchemist and a bit on fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood and i think it's good have also watched a bit of One piece so now I got animes for a while Very Happy And u guys have made so many suggesting I'll have animes to watch for a realy long time !

Also try Claymore. Not your conventional kiddy shounen/battle anime. Flying limbs and heads everywhere.

and Ga-Rei Zero.

Both animes feature sword swinging girls lol!

If you wan't to take a break from fighting/shonen genre, try these slice of life kind of animes:

Honey and Clover
Clannad
Over Drive
Beck

Comedy/Action:
Slam Dunk
Hajime no Ippo
School Rumble
Great Teacher Onizuka
Yakitate Japan
marxist
Try watching Bakemonogatari Cool
jigoku05
^ oh yeah I forgot that. Pretty weird but awsome anime!
PureReborn
DeltaM wrote:

One thing you can do to get over the time limit is to reset your router.

Also www.zomganime.com is a pretty good site.

I'd say One Piece, Darker than Black are both very good.
Parkour_Jarrod
I find a good one to watch and the one that got me into Anime is Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate
The-Nisk
To get over the time limit on megavideo, you can reset your router (probably only works if you have dynamic IP), as someone has mentioned. Or try out the Illimitux add-on for firefox:
http://www.illimitux.net/

I like both bleach and naruto a lot (although I prefer the mangas, too many fillers is all im gonna say), and here's a small list of animes I liked a lot (i have a weird taste tho i suppose):

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Requem For A Phantom
Code Geass
Tsukihimi
ajitha999
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 am Post subject: Any other anime i should watch?
Hello!
Well I have watched Naruto and Bleach and I think they both are very good animes . Do you guys know any similar or animes you think that a person that likes these to would like to watch ?

Thanks Wink Wink Wink
jigoku05
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
I find a good one to watch and the one that got me into Anime is Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate

Alucard is like the lovechild of Alucard(Castlevania) and Vash the Stampede. If ever one of them magically turned into a girl.
rayxzero
menino wrote:
Try watching Full Metal Alchemist. That is also good.

Watch the FMA Brotherhood, more manga base than the first FMA series.