FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to Prepare NOODLES !!!

menino
Quote:
How to Prepare NOODLES !!!

Children, youth or elders- every body loves to eat noodles when hungry. It is their first preference when instant food is required. In today’s fast moving era the demand for instant food, i.e., Noodles is increasing at tremendous rate. But very few people knew the right technique to prepare noodles. It can prove dangerous to life also. Wax coating over noodles could prove futile to any one consuming it.

Traditional way to prepare noodles is WRONG

Generally people use the common and simple technique to prepare noodles. In this method noodles are dip into water along with spices. It is cooked for 2-3 minutes and it is ready to serve and eat. But this way to prepare noodles is WRONG. By doing this you directly boil the Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) or popularly known as “AZinomoto” mixed with spices provided with noodles packets. It results in the deformation of atomic structure of “Azinomoto” which could result in toxification of noodles. Not only this to keep noodles tight, a thin coat of wax is layered upon it. Human body could take 4-5 days to exhale it.

RIGHT way to prepare noodles

Boil noodles in a fry pan or bowl filled with water. Take the noodles out when noodles are boiled.

Now again boil some water in a fry pan and put the boiled noodles into it and close the gas burner.

After cutting the gas supply, put spices over the noodles. If you wish to consume dry noodles take it out of pan and toss it another bowl till the water completely gets evaporated. Noodles are ready to serve and eat.

What Dietitian says???

To make noodles crispy don’t boil it wholly. Large consumption of noodles could attract many diseases including infection or swelling in pancreas. It is dangerous to consume noodles more than 2-3 times a week.

source =http://expertscolumn.com/content/how-prepare-noodles
mOrpheuS wrote:
Quote tags added. Please put quote tags around text you haven't written yourself.
mikakiev
Any experience to make noodles yourself?Not just buying and boiling ready products?
RubySlasher
I boil the bones of the meat, strain the liquid out into new pan, add veggies, add the cooked meat, and near the end add noodles.
Honestly, not all noodles come with little msg packets.
mshafiq
Chicken Soup ingredients,

6 pieces of chicken

2 celery stalks, halved

2 baby carrots

3 garlic cloves

Salt

2 ounces of noodles
2 cups water

Preparation

Add all the ingredients in pot. Put enough water to cover the chicken by one inch. boil it, reduce to medium heat, and simmer for about an hour. when chicken becomes tender turn off the heat. Taste your soup, and add salt.

​Remove chicken and vegetables with a slotted spoon at the same time, add two cups of water to your soup, cover, and bring back to a boil. Break the noodles in half and add to the soup; boil for five minutes and turn off the heat. Remove chicken skin and discard. Shred chicken and return to pot. Cut up veggies and return to the pot. Give everything a good stir and serve.
tony
I boil my noodles for ~3 minutes, then drain (but not completely - i leave some moisture), and add veggies+meat etc. Then I stir it in and heat again if necessary.
mshafiq
By the I have seen an ad on TV.
Fill a jar like (glass like clear) with hot water and keep the noodle in it for some time and that is it.

I did not try as I did not even think to buy it but I wonder if it cooks the noodles to the level of acceptance.

Thanks!
toasterintheoven
you know, noodles that don't contain wheat are great for diabetics, nothing better than a simple dinner of pasta, you could make a romantic evening out of it just by lighting some candles
deanhills
I prefer noodles in a soup, like the Koreans do their soups from scratch. They always have stock boiling all the time, then fry the noodles, add the stock and some fresh vegetables.

I also like Japanese noodles, particularly ramen and soba. Provided they are made from scratch as well. Quite delicious. There are some nice recipes in this Web site:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/japanese-noodle-recipes.html
mshafiq
Noodles Can Help You Lose Weight
Noodles, which are made from yams, reportedly have no calories and no carbs. They are pre-cooked-- just heat them up and add whatever you think will make them tasty.
ankur209
Simple !! Heat the water in pan !! Put noodles in it !! After 5 min add vegetables n a pinch of salt !! keep on miving the mixture !! You;ll get ur noodles within 2 min. !! Razz

Or you can go to youtube.com for video demonstration !! Wink
nepalstar
mshafiq wrote:
Chicken Soup ingredients,

6 pieces of chicken

2 celery stalks, halved

2 baby carrots

3 garlic cloves

Salt

2 ounces of noodles
2 cups water

Preparation

Add all the ingredients in pot. Put enough water to cover the chicken by one inch. boil it, reduce to medium heat, and simmer for about an hour. when chicken becomes tender turn off the heat. Taste your soup, and add salt.

​Remove chicken and vegetables with a slotted spoon at the same time, add two cups of water to your soup, cover, and bring back to a boil. Break the noodles in half and add to the soup; boil for five minutes and turn off the heat. Remove chicken skin and discard. Shred chicken and return to pot. Cut up veggies and return to the pot. Give everything a good stir and serve.

I'll try this method to make noodles.. hope this will taste better...!
loyal
I like adding honey to my noodles if they are curry flavoured. It makes a nice contrast.
susanexpress

gandalfthegrey
Thank you for this! Whenever I use noodles with sauce, I usually boil the noodles separately before adding the sauce, but I'll keep this in mind next time I am making noodles that may already have the sauce mixed together and may contain monosodium glutimate.
cybersa
You know Noodles are vary from country to country.
Thats taste also vary.
Thanks for the nice Recipe.
nepalstar
Thanks for the recipe, I'm gonna try this at my home...!