FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Database error

alvarorojas4
Today The host have a problems...
when return appear this error in my site:

Quote:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
145 - Table './alvaroro_mybb/mybb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_sessions WHERE sid='c6ab5b89a8cbc7eaa129955e8d5237bb' AND ip='190.253.181.97' LIMIT 1

How can I solve this?
And why happen?
Bondings
There were problems with the server today, this may be related.

Anyway, the actual problem is rather common. The sessions table data (which is frequently used) has become corrupted. You'll need to repair it.
SQL code
Code:
REPAIR TABLE mybb_sessions

You can also do this in phpMyAdmin, there are several options like analyze table and repair table there. It simply executes that sql command.

And if that doesn't work, simply empty that table (but not the others!!!). The only thing that will happen is that all users will need to login again in this case.
darkeagle
Hi,
at last days I always have MySQL server has gone away [2006] error and now this image

has failure on server 1 mysql...

Is there any problem?
Bondings
darkeagle wrote:
Hi,
at last days I always have MySQL server has gone away [2006] error and now this image

Is there any problem?

MySQL seems to be working fine at the moment on VPS 1, at least for other websites. Most likely due to firewall restrictions, MySQL is not accessible from outside the server on VPS 1, that's why it always shows as not-working.
darkeagle
Bondings wrote:
darkeagle wrote:
Hi,

Is there any problem?

MySQL seems to be working fine at the moment on VPS 1, at least for other websites. Most likely due to firewall restrictions, MySQL is not accessible from outside the server on VPS 1, that's why it always shows as not-working.

Thank you for information,
If MySql is working fine, so I must check my site to find the problem where it is Sad

Thank you again
cr3ativ3
Bondings wrote:
darkeagle wrote:
Hi,

Is there any problem?

If I could offer my recommendation for that dynamic signature... To get it to show MySQL as working on server 1 you could have a php script run on server 1, that checks the status of MySQL internally... You could call this script from whatever cron script (I assume) runs on the server that is hosting that signature... So that it can maintain the status for MySQL.
mOrpheuS
cr3ativ3 wrote:
If I could offer my recommendation for that dynamic signature... To get it to show MySQL as working on server 1 you could have a php script run on server 1, that checks the status of MySQL internally... You could call this script from whatever cron script (I assume) runs on the server that is hosting that signature... So that it can maintain the status for MySQL.

I had employed the current method because of its simplicity, and the fact that we do currently allow remote MySQL connections.
And it worked for the first few days too.
Now, however, remote connections don't work on Server 1 anymore.
Server 1 wrote:
telnet frihost.net 3306
Trying 67.219.42.79...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out
Server 2 wrote:
telnet frih.net 3306
Trying 72.232.207.74...
Connected to frih.net.
Escape character is '^]'.

For a user accessing it remotely, MySQL on Server 1 is indeed practically down!
Although, websites hosted on the server itself work just fine.

If we decide to officially deny remote MySQL connectivity, I'll change it to some other mechanism - probably one similar to one you talked about.
Bondings
The MySQL databases are supposed to be used for the websites hosted here and not remote access. The reason why they are still available was mostly for this kind of monitoring.