FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CHUCK

angfrayle
Does anyone watch CHUCK here? CHUCK is the name of the main character who is a salesman in a computer shop. Somehow a spy's computer files have been downloaded into his brain. The contents of those files are important to spy agencies and so he gets an FBI and a CIA to protect him. The combination of Intelligence agencies, a sexy operative and a geek makes for a situation comedy that is really funny. I wonder whether any of you watch it. A new series has just started.
brokenadvice
I've watched chuck since the beginning of the second season. I really enjoy it, it is a geeky show, but really funny. I wonder if you are not in the US, because wikipedia says that season 3 starts sometime in early 2010.
angfrayle
brokenadvice wrote:
I've watched chuck since the beginning of the second season. I really enjoy it, it is a geeky show, but really funny. I wonder if you are not in the US, because wikipedia says that season 3 starts sometime in early 2010.

I am not in the US. The channel I watch it on is AXN-Asia.
gh0stface
It's a pretty funny show.

The only problem is that it's on Monday and I have too much stuff going on Mondays. (ie How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, House, The Big Bang Theory).

No ability to DVR 3 things at once unfortunately.
ato784
chucks not to bad of a show, but its definitely not my favorite show. it does good for what it is.
dude_xyx
Chuck is one of my favorite shows. Its really a great comedy.
silverdown
nope never seen it, probably wont cuz i dont think we get it on our channels, of course i could be wrong
jjhawaii2009
i love chuck, it's so funny.
looking forward to next season
angfrayle
jjhawaii2009 wrote:
i love chuck, it's so funny.
looking forward to next season

I am already watching the new season here where I am. When it does show in your place, post something here, will you?
guissmo
Chuck is fun. I wait everytime when an episode's coming up.
It's really funny and the "love story" is really well thought of. Very Happy
bloodrider
Chuck is awsome =P
i've seen it since ep. 1 and i can't stop!
welshsteve
This show is so funny. Great show
guissmo
It's funny. One of the (approximately) four shows I religiously follow. Smile
angfrayle
I also like the other guys in the computer store. They are a bunch of geeks that add the comedy to the show.
Gomamon
This season is kind of inconsistent, but Season 2 was near perfect. The show is always best when they stay away from the Sarah/Chuck storylines.
bloodrider
i love chuck =P and now it'sa getting surprising
bloodrider
and it keeps getting better and better!!!
dude_xyx
I hope Chuck season 4 will start soon. His shy team is becoming bigger and bigger !
mgeek
I can't wait for the new season. It is really interesting how they develop the story of a Nerd who works as an undercover agent.
dude_xyx
I watched the episode one of the latest season which is four. Great ! I can't wait till it comes to where I live so I simply downloaded it.
kemal44
nice film Very Happy
mgeek
dude_xyx wrote:
I watched the episode one of the latest season which is four. Great ! I can't wait till it comes to where I live so I simply downloaded it.

You're lucky. I am still watching reruns.