FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your sig and why?

TimsJugling
This is a topic where people can just post about they're sig and explain it or something or whatever.

I shell start off by posting about mine!

He's a little alien that I made up and is going to hopefully gain world domination in the near futer. just copy him into your sig and help him on his way.

by copying this alien into your siggy it will make you eligable for a big some of frihost money!!! (I will make a topic on that in the near futer)

Thank you and I hope to see yours
krazeek
my sig is what it is to promote my website i bit.
Monkeydog
Magus from Chrono Trigger cause he rocks.
Hoogeveense RAT
I hope I can people lead to my site by signature.
Nameless
My sig is just a short paragraph that I wrote to encompass the whole idea of Nameless Evil. And also a link to my excelent website!
n0obie4life
FRIHost stuff.

And the

"Donate to the ever-pooor n0obie4life foundation"
Caxius
Interesting post Wink
I have to jack sparrow and barbossa (of pirates of the caribbean) fighting. "arrasa con lo que veas y generoso no seas" is an egoist sentence, but i like it. i heard in this film and the translation wants to say " triumphs with what you see and generous you are not" Wink
TimsJugling
Caxius wrote:
Interesting post Wink
I have to jack sparrow and barbossa (of pirates of the caribbean) fighting. "arrasa con lo que veas y generoso nos eas" is an egoist sentence, but i like it. i heard in this film and the translation wants to say " triumphs with what you see and generous you are not" Wink

Nice Sig! Alot put into it. did you make it yourself?
RosenCruz
I have no sig...that is the best..imo of course
bogger
my sig is a leprechaun and all the names i use online, i got a friend of mine, fro ma SOF2 gaming clan to make it for me, and this guy is amazing, i would put the link here, but i'd say his hoster wouldn't have the capacity for it, i also have a link to my sig maker place
kevin6688
bogger wrote:
my sig is a leprechaun and all the names i use online, i got a friend of mine, fro ma SOF2 gaming clan to make it for me, and this guy is amazing, i would put the link here, but i'd say his hoster wouldn't have the capacity for it, i also have a link to my sig maker place

i never use sig, u give me a good suggestion, ennnnnn, put all the name i used together, let ppl know me in every site.
Tieskevo
i always use a picture in my sig.. i like make them and they look good..
and i use my sig too promot e my site too
Dimaod
i have my nickname and my ICQ nuber and my email in sig....
Rolling Eyes
I think this information is very important...
And everyone can contact me...
psycosquirrel
My sig is a banner to my site, because it rules you. Bow to me.
bogger
heh, if you want dimaod, i can put your gmail address into your sig without too much effort, (as part of the 3 week warranty)
Eyre
Mine is on the subject of my site (a gaming guild) and it will eventually be a link to my site, i just havent gotten my site looking good yet Smile
Caxius
TimsJugling wrote:

did you make it yourself?

no Wink
hiddentear__
My sig is simple "Egypo" short for egyptian which i consider myself to be and "Sandy" my nickname Very Happy
frozenhead
Here my sig:

It's Aalia, a registered member of Frihost. I love to see her pictures every time I go in and out of the forum...

A thread of her pictures can be found here:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6574
gonzo
Gonzo hates fascism. My new sig image reminds the censorship prone about the nature of thier oft touted tolerance.