FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This is it! Have you seen it?

nigam
Hello guys, this is a very nice documentary of Michael Jackson. But I haven't seen it. To those who have seen this movies, what can you say about it?
brokenadvice
I was never a big fan of Michael anyways, but the whole movie thing seems like a huge money grab to me. I realize that it would not make much business sense not to release it, but they could try to do it a little more tactfully.
andysart380
hes a ****** fag
andysart380
i know that was negative but come on....... in my defense i grew up in his dark times i wasnt around when he was big i was only around when he was diddling little boys so i never liked him...
Asap170
andysart380 wrote:
hes a ****** fag

No need for swearing her Andysart380. I went to see it and I didn't really like Michael Jackson to much, but after I saw the movie it was really good. And I bought some of his songs. Still not really that big of a fan of Michael Jackson.

R.I.P Michael Jackson R.I.P
gverutes
It got mixed reviews...

The critics say that Michael Jackson fans will be overall disappointed.
liljp617
andysart380 wrote:
i know that was negative but come on....... in my defense i grew up in his dark times i wasnt around when he was big i was only around when he was diddling little boys so i never liked him...

I believe the word you're looking for is pedophile.

I also believe everybody knows the situation of the accusations against him. There's literally no valid reason for the post you made.

*I am no fan of Michael Jackson. I frankly don't even care about his music, so don't assume I'm a biased fun*
lethaltriad
the kid that carried michael jackson to court confessed after his death that his parents told him to do it for the money.. Heard it was a good flick though from everyone i knew that saw it, me presonally.. i'll wait for it to borrow it on dvd or cable to watch it not as interested.
akaichen
i can't say anything,because i'm not fan of Michel Jackson Shocked